New Beatles album?

• New Beatles album?

Whats the word with the this "new" beatles album?

I've seen it mentioned several times...just wanted to know if anyone knows about it.

moosic.
  • -

I haven't heard about any "new" Beatle albums.
    If they were to make a "New" album it would'nt consist of new music,
    since 2 beatle members are dead the only thing they can do is get some of
    thier songs together and make it another album (something like album 1, with all thier singles)
    -but then again it wouldnt have new songs...

• Least said...
    • User
    • 27 Jan 2006, 14:30
    If someone is referring to a "new" Beatles album they are probably referring to "Let it Be... Naked" album, which consists of remixed and remastered versions of the track. For example, The Long and Winding Road contains no orchestra in this album (this being one of the more noticable differences). This WOULD qualify it to be a 'new' album I believe.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 May 2006, 00:25
    They are going to release digitally remastered albums to celebrate 50 years of existance. Scheduled to come out in 2010.
    so, it's not really a new album

• It's a tie-in with the new Cirque-Du-Soleil show.

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/showstickets/love/music/music.htm

There is also talk of the remastered CDs being released sometime this year (2006). But LIB was supposed to have been released in 2005, so I believe it when I see it.

• Kind of wish I could go see LOVE, but maybe they'll release a video, too.

“Music fills the infinite between two souls. This has been muffled by the mist of our daily habits.”
    --Rabindranath Tagore

Tranquoizier = Me. Download my song: Last Chance Disaster <3 featuring Grey and Jon Carrube
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Nov 2006, 17:27

so...

www.thebeatles.com
    you'll find some information there

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Feb 2007, 02:09
    I heard the remastered albums were coming out this year. And supposdly the beatles songs are gonna come on itunes tommorow to promote love. I read that in rolling stone. not saying its reliable but just what i read.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.