• User
    • 13 May 2006, 09:32

Best album

all of them have differant styles for me the best is pauls boutique

walking on path of self-destruction
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2006, 03:33
    Check Your Head. I've enjoyed each of their albums (besides Hello Nasty. I've yet to get my hands on it.), but none of them are anywhere near as good as Check Your Head, in my opinion.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jun 2006, 01:11
    Ill Communication or To The 5 Boroughs. TT5B I am more likely to play all the way through, so that's probably my pick, but Ill Communication is just so good it's hard to choose between the two.

That said, I think Paul's Boutique is probably the best sequenced of all their albums. I think it might be their best compositionally. But the other two I mentioned are still my favorites.

• Check Your Head followed by Ill Communication. Hello Nasty didn't do too much for me (but it was still good), and I think they fell off with TT5B.

• my favourite's definitely check your head. then it's either licensed to ill or hello nasty.

• how the hell do you delete double posts!?

• Shmakov said...
    • User
    • 12 Jun 2006, 15:37
    I consider, that the best album Ill communication

• ill communication was definitely awesome!

• Shmakov said...
    • User
    • 14 Jun 2006, 13:37
    More actively, more actively)))

• hmm?

• Shmakov said...
    • User
    • 24 Jun 2006, 11:18

Re:

Quoth lycanthropyy:
    hmm?

What?

• Shmakov said...
    • User
    • 24 Jun 2006, 11:18

Re:

Quoth lycanthropyy:
    hmm?

What?

• no idea (:

• Shmakov said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2006, 13:57
    =))

• Mattnh said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2006, 18:30
    Paul's Boutique for sure.
    Check Your Head is a good follow-up.

'They say the classics never go out of style, but they do... they do.
    Somehow baby, I never thought we'd do, too.'
  • I like them all... but "Licenced To Ill" was the first album I ever bought so it has a special place in my heart :P

• Check Your Head is my favorite because it has many of my favorite B Boys tracks: So What'cha Want, Jimmy James, Something's Got to Give, Gratitude, and Pass the Mic.

Ill Communication is a close second in the favorite run.

• naxo_81 said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2006, 08:14
    I like the mix of styles on a disc... so Paul's Boutique and Hello Nasty win that challenge. And then Check Your Head & Ill Communication as solid and classical albums.

• kidZim said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2006, 14:46
    I'll Communication - FTW

LOL!
  • 1. Paul's Boutique
    2. Ill Communication
    3. Check Your Head

"No one ever listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record."
  • Ill communication and Paul's butique.... And of course the Insound from way out album, soooo nice jams!

//Flip
  • Ill Communication for me, followed by Check Your Head.
    I borrowed these from my sister in my early teens and that was me hooked.

• Dr-K said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2006, 05:09
    Definitivamente... PAUL´S BOUTIQUE!!!
    pero todos estan buenos!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Feb 2007, 14:32
    Definitely Paul's Boutique. Licensed to Ill definitely wasn't their best! They were signed by Def Jam then and were basically forced to make "hard" songs like Paul Revere when in reality we know their style isn't quite so gangster. That being said it was a solid release that got them a lot of good publicity with some very good songs on there, but to say it's their best album completely undermines the entire style of the Beastie Boys that we love.

• balohna said...
    • User
    • 2 Mar 2007, 07:55
    I'd have to go with Check Your Head I guess, but their entire discography is pretty interchangeable. Especially Paul's Boutique and Hello Nasty.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.