Anyone played batman arkham asylum ?

• Anyone played batman arkham asylum ?

anyone played that game ?
    i will give that game 93% it makes very fun and you dont want to turn the console /pc off. At the moment the best game of '09

• Just completed it and absolutely loved it...a shame the boss fights were a little on the easy side - especially the Killer Croc section...but other than that I shall soon be playing it again...just because I can :)

I know I was born and I know that I'll die.
    The in between is mine.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2009, 20:10
    It was amazing <3

• Best Batman game ever, and maybe the best superhero game. But too short game. : / Now we just have to wait the "Batman 2" : p

• All I hear everywhere is that Arkham Asylum is the best Batman videogame ever. But it is not available on PS2, so I'm just stuck, waiting for a miracle :'( Shame on me :'(

"You show me one step forward in the name of religion and I'll show you a hundred retrogressions." Frank Sinatra.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 May 2010, 20:58
    Loved the game. Played it twice on PC. It's fabulous. Especially parts with Scarecrow - great idea! And I liked Killer Croc fight although it was easy. Poison Ivy was nothing special for me.
    Final battle with Joker and his henchmen was too long and dull but it didn't spoil the impression of terrific game.

And I really am not a game player. I do it from time to time for couple of hours and that's it. And this one took a few days from my life and I don't regret. Great adventure!

• lejsu said...
    • User
    • 10 May 2010, 10:32
    One of the best games I ever played.

• Great game.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Sep 2010, 02:08
    I can't wait for Arkham City.

• One of the best games I've ever played.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Dec 2011, 23:19
    Never played Asylum, but City is the best game I've ever played.

• One of the best games I have *ever* played. It encompasses the Batman and Gotham world so perfectly. I'm working on a very intricate cosplay of Harley from AA.

“I linger yet with Nature, for the night hath been to me a more familiar face than that of man; and in her starry shade of dim and solitary loveliness, I learn’d the language of another world.”
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.