Most Profligate, Ignorant last.fm user today?

• Most Profligate, Ignorant last.fm user today?

john-g-iii-721

Take a look at the innumerable posts made by this jerkoff, in every conceivable political group and discussion board on last.fm - every single one links to a bile-inducing smear website which (I assume) he thinks will change opinions. Instead he's helping himself and other McCain supports look like proudly-ignorant, aggressively racist, undereducated puppets of propaganda. Not that a lot of them aren't....

Basically, I'm not advocating anybody troll his profile, so please don't. I just hope maybe the leader of this group keeps an eye out for the unending shoutbox links and offensive offhand remarks he sprinkles around here. I'm all for free debate and the value of individual opinions, but this man merely spreads hate and ignorance, seemingly without a clue as to why he does it.

Also, he has some poor taste in music.

• jenn115 said...
    • User
    • 29 Oct 2008, 18:01

john-g-iii-721---Unfairly being judged ...

What is so racist about his profile or all that he posted. He may be smearing,but doesn't both sides do that.Come on now....Now I have to ask you something,Why does the "Yes We Can" man have to spend all that money(which all didn't come from American donations),for a 30 min info-mercial tonight ?He has such a huge lead?Right?We scared just a bit?
    Let me mention smearing again.....That is what you are doing to McCain supporters,aren't you?

• jenn115 said...
    • User
    • 29 Oct 2008, 18:01

What is so racist about his profile or all that he posted. He may be smearing,but doesn't both sides do that.Come on now....Now I have to ask you something,Why does the "Yes We Can" man have to spend all that money(which all didn't come from American donations),for a 30 min info-mercial tonight ?He has such a huge lead?Right?We scared just a bit?
    Let me mention smearing again.....That is what you are doing to McCain supporters,aren't you?

• jenn115 said...
    • User
    • 29 Oct 2008, 18:04

What is so racist about his profile.Nevermind that how is he spreading hate in all that he posted. He may be smearing,but doesn't both sides do that.Come on now....Now I have to ask you something,Why does the "Yes We Can" man have to spend all that money(which all didn't come from American donations),for a 30 min info-mercial tonight ?He has such a huge lead?Right?We scared just a bit?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Oct 2008, 18:23
    It's kind of standard practice to run ads around election time, you know. That's almost a laughable question.

Also, why do most McCain supporters have the WEIRDEST "handle" names on here?

• I don't know, "sweetdemise" why don't you explain what goes in to choosing a "handle"? Plain and simple, Obama is wrong for America. You cannot name a single accomplishment worthy of making him a legitimate candidate, can you? He's the most sensational Senator to run for President who hasn't accomplished a single thing. Obama is an empty suit. McCain has a long record and there are nothing that anyone can show he's done wrong - on the contrary, McCain has many accomplishments. Look at his military career and sacrifice, his willingness to cross party lines on several issues, his leadership, the number of bills he's sponsored, his stated policy on all the issues. Vote for John McCain!

Mistaken_id
  • Even if every thing you said about McCain were true, mistaken_id, the fact remains that his judgement must have been extremely compromised to choose a running mate in Sarah Palin. I'd fear nothing more than a possible president McCain's health being compromised and that insanely unqualified, self-righteous, ideological, inexperienced hate-monger taking over the reins of this country. To be honest, the moment she was foisted upon the public, a McCain win disappeared as an acceptable outcome of this election.

Also, I'd like to note how it must be nice that trolls like yourself can operate freely in the Obama groups while my comments in various McCain/conservative groups routinely are deleted. It's like the mods are afraid of any dissenting opinion possibly seeding doubt into the minds of members and followers.

• also: Jenn115, it's sad to see that it took you three tries to "perfect" an incoherent comment. If you really knew what you were talking about, that wouldn't happen.

• Totally cool, man! You are one slick Dude! Yeah, you really stuck it to the Man!

Mistaken_id
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Oct 2008, 23:27
    Wow, you suck at debating man. When all fails - go for the mindless comments!

• a change is in order.

truly pointless, mistaken. now YOU get the dubious distinction!

mistaken_id is now the official Most Ignorant last.fm User!!

Congradulations.

• I have a goal to someday be Keith Olberman's "Worst Person in the World", coming from him, that would be an honor! I take it 'Dolberman" is probably your hero, so you won't understand. I was obviously using language you would understand, since you feel a need to personally atack everyone who disagrees with you, rather than carry on a debate about what matters. Obama is wrong for America - I don't care what the French or anyone else thinks. He may be popular, but so was Millie Vanillie!

Mistaken_id
  • "I was obviously using language you would understand, since you feel a need to personally atack everyone who disagrees with you" - mistaken_id

First of all, it's not easier to understand misspellings and unintentionally ironic use of misappropriated slogans. You simply acted out in the manner every loudmouth with an opinion and no logic does when cornered.. No need to explain!

I find it sort of ironic you use the same argument style the McCain campaign themselves use: first making an entirely fabricated claim - in this case, that I didn't intelligently debate and rebuke you, but instead personally 'atack' you - then going off on a tangent nearly 100% unrelated to the topic at hand.

It's nice to see you've learned something, even if it's not how to spell.

Also, no pundit is my hero. You'd have to be a real schadenfreude enthusiast to exhalt someone whose job is to verbally shit on other people.

Now, if you'd like to debate, please give us a concrete reason why "Obama is wrong for America" without mentioning the French or 80's pop has-beens, please? I'll be glad to rebuke that without "atack"-ing, promise.

• Can you rebuke without attacking? We will see. Obama has no achievements. None that qualify him for high office. I wouldn't let him watch children - he's lacking character and I'd be concerned that he would have a negative influence on them. He sat in a church soaking in Black Liberation Theology for 20 years. I don't object to him being black, but that theology is racist. White man brought AIDS to kill black people? They USofKKK? The government initiated the 9/11 attacks? That's just the beginning of what's wrong with Obama. His tax plan makes no sense, he will legalize illegal immigrants to gain voters for democrats, he can't possibly pay for all his social programs, and he will pull us out of Iraq before is is responsible to do so.

Mistaken_id
    • jenn115 said...
    • User
    • 6 Mar 2009, 17:44
    Looks like john-g-iii-721 was right. Obama is really doing a fine job.. (Yeah right)...... Obama is a dictator in the making. What a fake...And all you suckers voted for him. He already wants to quiet conservative radio.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Oct 2009, 17:28
    I personally think discussions about how ignorant other users are are pretty pointless.

• Mistaken_id perhaps? And jenn115?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.