Access the Last.fm Desktop Application Beta, find commonly-reported issues and post bugs/questions/feedback.
While it may seem like it's been forever since you've heard any news, we’re pleased to announce that a new Last.fm Desktop Application is ready to beta test!
Download and install the beta using the appropriate links below. Note: You will need to uninstall the old version. The new application was built from the ground-up, introducing an all-new look, with greater stability and enhanced functionality.
Remember that this is a beta, and there are bound to be issues we need your help in identifying. By installing the Last.fm Desktop Application Beta, you understand the risks associated with pre-releases, and are willing to accept these risks.
We hope you love it as much as we do!
Unfortunately, this beta is unavailable for Linux users. We'll update this page when it's ready.
kaloangel commented on
“Retina Display Support - when will we see it?” (24) August 2014
aquaguard03 commented on
“Missing Radio Option? ” (2) August 2014
Insvims commented on
“Audioscrobbler and Squeezebox Touch” July 2014
Paritch commented on
“Last.fm closes as soon as I start playing a song on Itunes. Does not…” (8) July 2014
Jackjss commented on
“Windows 8 Metro Music Player” (50) June 2014
Play Group Chart
- Romashka24 joined this group. yesterday evening
- kingkwesi joined this group. yesterday evening
- ROLANZELIGER joined this group. Monday morning
- hardygay joined this group. Sunday afternoon
- Forger7 left this group. last month
- Angelfirenze joined this group. last month
- allstern left this group. last month
- kismetcow left this group. last month
- laikai joined this group. last month
- Scarlony left this group. last month