How much time do you spend on last.fm?

• wax40 said...
    • User
    • 21 Feb 2008, 07:13
    i spend minimum of 3 hours a day on last.fm :)

Rastafarai evalivin, evafaithfull, evasure Selassie I :)
  • Rabid

I run Last.fm or scrobble through WMP every day, whether while working (6-12 hours a day), surfing or MMORPG gaming. So that's nearly all day. The only times I don't/can't, is when playing one particular game, or when I'm off for a workout or chores . . . and while I'm asleep. ;P

I scour user lists for new and nostalgic tracks, try out new bands, meet other users/music lovers.

And then I got my brother addicted, too! Scrobbling FTW!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Mar 2008, 09:33
    i don't know but more than 2 hours xd

• Way too much. I mean, Social Networking combined with Music, my biggest addiction ever. And as far as social networking goes, for a four month period I was on myspace for 12-16 hours a day. So now that I can network and it all revolves around music, this is the greatest thing ever.

• Whenever my computer is running(24/7), music is playing.
    And whenever music is playing, music is being scrobbled.
    I just started actually using the site itself a bit more recently, though.

• Hm... I guess that it's between a few minutes and more than many hours, depending on school and work.

• with school-3 to 4 hours depends if i can concentrate with the music

without school-all day saturday and sunday( i turn it off to watch desepate housewives lol)

Degenerate the faithful with that crazy casbah sound!!!

Its Fucking Happening!

• Im on all Day even during my sleep I have music playing.

• sjugge said...
    • User
    • 25 May 2008, 11:58
    hanging out at last.fm or messing around with various tools; average estimation would be 3 to 4 hours a day...
    Now going for a solid 23 hours & counting. Insomnia... yay!

Scrobbling; about home about 5 to 6 hours... scrobbling the Zen during work about 9 hours a day...

"how am I supposed to focus with all this crap going on?" - Butters
  • depends on how bored i am and if i don't have any work to do or not.

my scrobbling is quite a bit unless i'm watching tv or not at home.

• ojneto said...
    • User
    • 10 Oct 2008, 16:02
    i can't give an at-a-glance view of how much time i spend because it's so sporadic. i will say, though, that when i AM on it (like streaming full tracks off the site, on forum boards, or browsing profiles), i'm on it for hours. and this is mostly in the middle of the night (i'm an insomniac and - this is me sharing too much info here - an internet addict).

"you're no longer sitting at home waiting for moments to come to you. you're out and you're going to the moments." - ian mackaye
    • Spitt78 said...
    • User
    • 22 Nov 2008, 06:10
    I'm scrobbling from 3 to 10 every night. I'm always doing other things while I listen to the music though - browsing (these) forums, looking at guitar tabs, etc..

• 5 hours ...for day

• busha69 said...
    • User
    • 12 Feb 2009, 00:49
    as long as my computer is on you can be sure my last.fm is page is open as well...and i´m still taking a look at people profiles...just when i see interesting avatar or something what catch my eye...I´m spending too much time here.

• 14 hours a day! and i just started this week! XD

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Feb 2009, 02:37
    I'd say I spend about 4-5 hours a day on last.fm, Even more lately since I've started posting on the forums.

• More than i Care to admit sadly, but its all good!

~Step
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2010, 08:02
    I am on as much as I can be, on average that's about 10 hours a day.

• Most of the day from morning to night

Music is not about hits, sales or awards it just about enjoying your favorite artists and their music that is what it is about. The impossible is possible.
  • While Im on the internet, it's opened in a tab while im on other sites and then I flick through tabs.

• i don't know but more than 2 hours

Yeah, me too =)

• When I open a new tab in Firefox and press the down arrow, Firefox tells me that Last.fm is my most visited website. It's true.

• BieberCrazay said:
    While Im on the internet, it's opened in a tab while im on other sites and then I flick through tabs.

Snap!

• Yes, I have constantly opened lastfm tab either. Yes, I'm refreshing my page very often. Also I have a stupid habit to open the window of lastfm scrobbler program from time to time to watch how it scrobbles :D
    I spend there about 3-5 hours daily. If I close lastfm, something happens and makes me open it and start to surf it again and again.
    Usually I have 2 changing attitudes toward last: I'm insanely addicted or I got tired and start to think I don't need it at all. haha, it's always delusion.

• Most of the day and you can hardly listen to the last.fm radio here for free so i download songs/put them in itunes as well

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.