Taste-o-meter

• Your musical compatibility with OOOOHHHH is Super

Music you have in common includes Vader, Agalloch, Burzum, Nile and Belphegor.

• RedNr4 said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2010, 09:59
    Your musical compatibility with SilentMG is Super

Music you have in common includes Opeth, Agalloch, Anathema, Kauan and Katatonia.

• Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com RedNr4 é MUITO ALTO
    As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Opeth, Anathema, Porcupine Tree, Katatonia e Agalloch.

• Your musical compatibility with JessicaLowell is Super

Music you have in common includes Anathema, Katatonia, Antimatter, Draconian and My Dying Bride.

:D

• Vortus said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2010, 20:07
    Your musical compatibility with BroodingMoon is Super

Music you have in common includes Anathema, My Dying Bride, Katatonia, Porcupine Tree and Anaal Nathrakh.

• Your musical compatibility with Vortus is SUPER

Music you have in common includes 1349, Opeth, My Dying Bride, Dimmu Borgir and Darkthrone.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2010, 15:49
    Your musical compatibility with Vlad-de-Rais is Very High

Music you have in common includes Opeth, Scar Symmetry, At the Gates, Slayer and In Flames.

• r1Co said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2010, 14:51
    Your musical compatibility with kpasaconsto is Super

Music you have in common includes Gojira, Katatonia, Rotting Christ, Riverside and UnSun.

;x
    • BrZ_ said...
    • User
    • 25 Oct 2010, 09:26
    Your musical compatibility with r1Co is Super

Music you have in common includes Katatonia, Long Distance Calling, Mar de Grises, Ghost Brigade and Kylesa.

• Your musical compatibility with BrZ_ is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Katatonia, Antimatter, Hypocrisy, Pantera and Anathema.^^

• Your musical compatibility with Jasenko_ is High

Music you have in common includes Ulver, Isis, Therion, Within Temptation and Agalloch.

• Your musical compatibility with Nightsward is Super

Music you have in common includes Wodensthrone, Ulver, Blind Guardian, Forefather and Winterfylleth.

• Your musical compatibility with Appendectomy is Very High

Music you have in common includes Absu, Nile, Marduk, Behemoth and Anaal Nathrakh.

• Your musical compatibility with OOOOHHHH is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Deströyer 666, Lifelover, Benighted, Bolt Thrower and Vader

• Your musical compatibility with Verrcktermongo is Super

Music you have in common includes Ulver, Opeth, Agalloch, Carcass and Amesoeurs.

• Tu compatibilidad musical con DSmemory es EXCELENTE
    La música en común incluye Agalloch, Ulver, Tiamat, Opeth y Moonspell.

The Best Bands Ever...

• Your musical compatibility with jesicaavila is Super

Music you have in common includes Therion, Theatre of Tragedy, Dimmu Borgir, Arcturus and Moonspell.

• Your musical compatibility with Morok_reign is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Dimmu Borgir, ICS Vortex, Immortal, Venom and Horna.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 May 2012, 21:42
    Your musical compatibility with Lady_Tankian is Super

Music you have in common includes Darkthrone, Beherit, Carpathian Forest, Bethlehem and Gojira.

• Your musical compatibility with FinckBh is HIGH

Music you have in common includes My Dying Bride, Draconian, Paradise Lost, Katatonia and Opeth.

• Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes My Dying Bride, Katatonia, Type O Negative, Murderdolls and In Extremo.

METAL IS MY BUSINESS..AND MY BUSINESS IS GOOD!
  • SickOfitAll6660 さんとの音楽相性度はイマイチ

共通の音楽: Darkthrone, The Cure, MALICE MIZER, Burzum, Megadeth

• Your musical compatibility with Saturninne is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Anorexia Nervosa, Burzum, Norther, Ensiferum and Darkthrone.

• Your musical compatibility with CrazyDoc666 is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Agalloch, Woods of Ypres, Before The Dawn, Drudkh and Tanzwut.

• Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit Hion_SeveN ist Hoch (High)

Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Alcest, Drudkh, Eluveitie, Swallow the Sun und Agalloch.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.