Favorite Soundtracks

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Feb 2007, 17:43

Favorite Soundtracks

What are your favorite soundtrack from a dorama?

I personally really enjoyed the One Litre Of Tears OST. I loved the vocal tracks by Remioromen, and the instrumentals by Susumu Ueda were moving and inspring.

• Hana Yori Dango Ost definitely... And the Lovers In Paris OST just has great vocal songs that make me happy cuz they remind me of the show. :D

• Kinuzz said...
    • User
    • 24 Feb 2007, 13:50
    I love Goong OST, but I like a lot Hana Yori Dango OST and Nobuta wo Produce OST too XD

• Ryu-07 said...
    • User
    • 24 Feb 2007, 17:58
    I liked mostly the Sekai no Chuushin OST but Stand up!! has the best OP song and Nobuta wo produce the best ED song..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Mar 2007, 23:12
    I guess the OST from '1 litre of tears' was quite enjoyable and thanks to the drama itself I've found Remioromen's songs... :]
    But, my top favourite in the field is undeniably the one from 'Taiyou no uta' [drama, not the movie.. I find a few of YUI's songs really nice though]... 'From Sunset to Sunrise' is just amazing...

Oh. And the OST from Mars. Loved it.

• All the jdrama OST's I've heard so far are all awesome =D

I find some of the Korean and Taiwanese songs to be kinda corny at times. But I love the 'Mars' soundtrack

• "1 Litre of Tears" in unbelievable! I love it!
    "Konayuki" always breaks my heart...

• Shazou said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2007, 08:48

Taiwanese drama

Hi everyone, i just joined this group, i had to be part of it!!!

I love the Hana Yori Dango's ost series especially Flavor of Life !!

Hey, but does someone like Taiwanese dramas ? As far as soundtracks are concerned i have to mention Huang Yida with the song "Jerk-Chou Nan Ren" in Devil Beside You !!
    Here is the clip :

Here is the opening of the drama :

• My favorites Osts are Nobuta wo Produce,HYD and Himitsu no Hanazono *.*

• skrknmt said...
    • User
    • 9 Jul 2007, 05:51
    Ooh, 1 litre of tears OST was great! I personally love Orange Day's OST the best, along with Good Luck!!'s.

I recently downloaded LIAR GAME's OST, which is pretty cool. I really want to get Proposal Daisakusen's as well.

Does anyone have Nobuta wo Produce's OST? I can't find it. =/

• Ryu-07 said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2007, 23:20
    skrknmt said:
    Does anyone have Nobuta wo Produce's OST? I can't find it. =/

of course ;)
    i can send it to you..

• Dont know if anybody remembers but Great Teacher Onizuka had great soundtrack.
    Especialy title track poison.

• i like the "I am Sorry, I love you" OST, reminds me of the series - so sad

• sakitty said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2007, 21:46
    I like "My Girl" ost .. also HYD ost is real good :)

• Kinuzz said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2007, 09:45
    I'm loving HanaKimi ost *__*

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2007, 20:30
    My boss, My hero of course! 1 Litre of Tears OST is very beautiful too~ ^^

Ah! HanaKimi is an other good OST!

• Kinuzz said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2007, 22:29
    I'm currently obsessed with Snow White's (Taste sweet Love's) OST, I've finished to see it today *__* and i'm in love with the soundtrack and with Lee Wan <3

• i'm currently addicted to Capital Scandal Ost, is soooo good *__*

• cisfran said...
    • User
    • 9 Oct 2007, 20:17

bo go ship da... stairway to heaven OST D'Best!!!

--==sPiTfIrE==--
    • cisfran said...
    • User
    • 9 Oct 2007, 20:19

i love korean drama, filipino drama and taiwanese drama.. they're awesome!!!

--==sPiTfIrE==--
  • I love the OST of My Girl :D
    And Let's go to school Sangdoo!

They're amazing *o*

• Hana Yori Dango 1 + 2
    Sorry I Love You
    and Mars. <-I really loved this one.

• Best OST is the one for Proposal Daisakusen IMO (the theme song suck hard though).

I also love Nobuta wo Produce, Hana yori dango, Taiyou no Uta and LIAR GAME OSTs :)

• One Litre of Tears OST is one of the most beautiful things I've heard, seriously.

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e had some really good songs ^^ Nobuta OST makes me remember the series, so I love that one, too.

• Hanadan I&II & "Attention Please" are the two dramas with the best OSTs i've ever heard, so far,
    and even though i didn't watch the drama itself, i really loved the instrumental tracks in the Mars one xD

[.Besides,We've Got Such Good Fashion Sense.]
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.