Who should retire?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2008, 01:03

Who should retire?

although we may love them, the obvious truth is that some of our favourite artists should retire... such as joe cocker

• I'll tell you who shouldn't retire..

AC/DC. Brian still sounds great. Mal and Ang can rock until they're dead. And then some

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2008, 11:49
    yeh Radiohead should never retire either.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2008, 11:49
    jim morrison should come out of retirement (from death)

• Unless Rod Stewart hooks back up with the rest of The Faces in a year, he needs to just...give up.

It hurts me to say this, but The Who should pack it up as well. Okay, you went on after Moon died, that's okay. But when Entwistle died...you became the Traveling Daltrey/Townshend show.

• Ozzy Osbourne should have retired a good while ago. I can't believe someone can actually call him a singer, especially now when probably about 90 percent of his "voice" on the newest album, for example, is digital.

Never be bought, never be sold.
  • I'd say pretty much any metal band who still keeps on making the same record over and over again.
    Sure, touring might be ok if they are up for it, but for christ sake stop making records if you can't come up with something new. Yes Iron Maiden, I am talking about you.

edit: completely forgot about A Certain Ratio.

• Alice In Chains are over! Jarry Cantrell's efforts to replace Layne are woeful and the entire endeavour needs to be laid to rest.

I'm with you on The Who, too...they're just doddery these days...

Une Amino
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Feb 2008, 13:17
    Britney should retire... in fact, she should buy herself a forest and build a house in the middle of it where she can live without everybody watching her.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Feb 2008, 18:32
    Ozzy Osbourne, actually he's pathetic and shameful

• Metallica

Unless their next album will be good

• Mikorn said...
    • User
    • 6 Oct 2008, 16:56
    metallica new albums isnt good

California Bay Area Über Alles!!!!
  • Justin Timberlake.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Mar 2010, 15:29
    Radiohead, for the love of God make them stop!

• Roger Waters needs to hang it up...I'm sick of hearing about his 8000th reiteration of The Wall.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.