Who is....

• Who is....

Who is the biggest cunt to have ever worn the Arsenal jersey??

Adebayor.

*To the tune of "Let it be"* Diaby, diaby, diaby diaby....he knocked out John Terry Diaby diaby! Arsene Wenger comes to me, speakings words of wisdom...Diaby diaby.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2009, 13:20
    Adebayor.

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 21 Dec 2010, 10:16
    • brite4 said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2009, 16:47
    Greedybayor is proving to be more of a cunt than Cashley.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2009, 17:30
    NotAMann pisze:
    don't forget Cashley
    for me, it's a tie

Cole never kicked his former team mate in face. Never. Adebyewhore is just a fucking cunt, I'm painfully regreting moments in which I was singing "give him the ball". Hope that fucking twat will die soon.

• All I want...for the kind of shit that lanky cunt pulled on us yesterday....I hope someone breaks his fucking leg.

*To the tune of "Let it be"* Diaby, diaby, diaby diaby....he knocked out John Terry Diaby diaby! Arsene Wenger comes to me, speakings words of wisdom...Diaby diaby.
  • Adepaymore. I hope that at Emirates Arsenal fans will show him how much they like him ;)

It's not easy being an Arsenal fan, but it is easy to understand why we are.
  • Strzelba_afc said:
    Adepaymore. I hope that at Emirates Arsenal fans will show him how much they like him ;)

Heh.....yes. He will receive a warm fuzzy welcome back to the Emirates ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2009, 18:52
  • I hope those guys cut out the badge from the shirt cause I would hate to see my clubs badge burning even though if the shirt has the name and number of the biggest little bitch cunt money hungry bastard that has ever been at Arsenal.

Good vid though.

Does anyone know or have any good anti-Adebayor chants?

• SpanishGooner pisze:
    Does anyone know or have any good anti-Adebayor chants?

I heard this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W22RBvxK0Z0
    'arshavin chant, he's 5ft 4, he's 5ft 4, we've got arshavin, fcuk adebayor.'

And this, singed by Tottenham fans but it is a popular chant : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a46NpLiOGdc

It's not easy being an Arsenal fan, but it is easy to understand why we are.
  • I don't know about history but in the 10 years I've been a hardcore Gunners fan, Moneypaymore is the worst. Can't say for anybody before '98. And yes, Cole and a whole lotta players who left the club for greener pasture never bitch slapped us the way Moneypaymore did.

• i <3 Thierry Henry =[ when you say arsenal london you'd say Terry and Arsène Wenger stil i can't believe he just quit.. i know he love Arsenal but for me isn't enough... come back at your familly .. your pride u can won with us an bloody ucl

and about the subject Moneypaymore it's the real fucker .. arsenal makes him a gr8 playa' show some respect mdfkr isn't all about the money in ya life !

Do you think you know me? Think again.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Nov 2009, 17:52
    when you say arsenal london
    There's no such club as "Arsenal London". You don't even know, who you support? ;>

you'd say Terry
    Maybe you're talkin' b'out Chelsea?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Nov 2009, 19:38
    fucking adepaymor

• [spam]

[spam]

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2009, 20:49
    And I think that you don't know what irony is.

• Adebayor is a massive twat yes but Cashley Cole will forever be public enemy number one in my eyes and for most Arsenal fans. To be 'disgusted' about 'only getting £65,000 a week' is completely ridiculous. What a selfish cunt. He also mentioned in his biography that he felt he should've been loved more because he was english but the fans instead preferred Henry - how deluded can you get?!
    Of all footballers i hate it has to be him.

• [spam]

[spam]

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2009, 20:38
    Adebayor, what a resentful moron.

• Cashley and Adebawhore are like twins in my eyes.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.