Virtual PC 7.0.2

• Virtual PC 7.0.2

Hi all, i like to ask if someone can help me with the shared folders of this program.

I install Virtual PC and Windows XP Professional (Original).

Before install all Windows resources and updates, i install the "Addtions" of Virtual PC and rebot all.

The "Shared Folder Setings" appear in the PC preferences, and in Windows this "Addtion" create a "Z:" network connection or some thing like it, this "Z:" connection is my "Macintosh HD"

I can use almost all things on my Mac HD when i'm using Windows, i can open: pics, mp3, almost all.

My problem is with Windows Media Player, i can't acess my songs, pics, movies. I can't open any kind of file when with Windows Media Player (only the files inside a Windows folder ["C:" for example]).

Can someone Help me with this? and one more time sorry by my bad english. Ds...

• Simple question, why would you want to do this if the OS X does this and does it better??

• ASP

Cause i want to listen music when i'm learning ASP, and i don't like to change betwen OS's...

• So it's to hard to hit Apple+Tab? That sounds a little ridiculous...I am not really sure I understand...sounds a little lame...

Use an iPod...

Windows is slow in VPC as it is...running WMP isn't going to help... good luck figuring it out though...

• Whatever...

I decide use only Mac OS X and PHP, too much problems to learn a stupid thing from Micro$oft.

What i need (Flash) run in Mac OS X, so fuck off Windows }:) anyway i don't know why i create this thread, talk about something stupid like Windows is stupid.

Sorry all...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.