ONLY in this group!!!

• ONLY in this group!!!

Only in this group the photo is not for the person that it has his name...
    I mean... Why this group has Miyavis photo???
    I don't think that Aois fans don't know him so well...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2007, 16:13
    because it's Aoi.

• LOOOOOOOOK WEEEEEEELLLLLL that's MIYAAAAAAAAAVIIIIIII!!!!
    Miyavi's my best for ever I know him sooooooooo well!!!!
    Look at the web.... look at his earrings... THAT IS MIYAVI!!!!! >:(

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2007, 19:18
    obviously not, IT IS AOI. it was scanned BY a user with the screen name "miyabi". if you knew him that well, you'd know straight away that it wasn't him. that is aoi.

• Check his collarbone. NO tattoos. That's AOI, not Miyavi.

Check his right eyebrow. NO eyebrow piercing. That's AOI, not Miyavi.

Check his left nostril. NO nose ring. That's AOI, not Miyavi.

Check the fingers of his right hand. NO tattoos. That's AOI, not Miyavi.

Another photo from the same photo session. Behold. AOI.

See the earring hanging down from the right ear? Miyavi has a plug rather than a dangling earring.

Check this pic: http://panther1.last.fm/proposedimages/original/6/1336796/290199.jpg

See the long red hair extension hanging down? Notice how the hair styles match as well as those red extensions? That's AOI, not Miyavi.

• Oops!!!!
    I'm sorry... But I'm a new listener for The GazettE and I'm only interested in Ruki & Uruha....
    Soooo.... I felt that he's Miyavi 'cuz in photobucket.com the name of this photo was like that "hmmyv.jpg"
    Before I ask you I felt that he's Aoi 'cuz Miyavi never did a style like that... BUT BE SURE that Miyavi sometimes remove the earrings from his face...
    At all... It's OK... most of the time Aoi's photos are not cute 'cuz he's not cute like Miyavi....

• But what about the name of the web????
    Soooo fooooool chinese master!!!!

• blue_lady said:
    Oops!!!!
    I'm sorry... But I'm a new listener for The GazettE and I'm only interested in Ruki & Uruha....
    Soooo.... I felt that he's Miyavi 'cuz in photobucket.com the name of this photo was like that "hmmyv.jpg"
    Before I ask you I felt that he's Aoi 'cuz Miyavi never did a style like that... BUT BE SURE that Miyavi sometimes remove the earrings from his face...
    At all... It's OK... most of the time Aoi's photos are not cute 'cuz he's not cute like Miyavi....

It's cool. :)

I can see how you made that mistake being new to Gazette, because that pic you pointed out is not completely clear unless you know the artists well.

Aoi even wore this exact outfit in one of the older Gaze videos... hmmm, [No. 666], or Ruder I think. I forget which.

As for the "Miyabi" part, that's just a url link to the scanners website, not a label for the pic. They named their site 'Miyabi'.

• OK but that was soooo fool

• OMG he's so cute...i love him <3

• Hehe, he really looks like MYV sometimes ;)

• Sometimes .

2007, WTF?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.