$LAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

• $LAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$HYT LYK WAKING DA CADAVER, DEVOURMENT, PUTRID PILE, CEFALOTRIP$Y, ENTORTUREMENT, ABOMINUBUL PUTRIDITEE, NEW YORKMENT, FROGKILL, DYIN FETUS (DA GODZZzzZZZzz OF SLAM DEATH), FIDDY CENT ND $OULJA BOY IS BETTER THAN ALL THA OL SKOOL FAGGITS LIEK CARCA$$...THEY AINT IN IT 4 THA MONEY LIEK THEM, THEY ALREADY RICH BICTHES! AND THEY CAN CLOG A TOILET WIT THEIR PISS! CAN YOU DO THAT???!?!?! NO YOU CAN'T FAGGIT! CUZ YOU AINT GOTS THA COCKGLOCKS LIEK THEM PUSSAY!!!!!!!!

FUK UR EMO DREEM FEARTA ND $LAYA! DA HAS NO SLAMMY SO IT NO MUZIK

Y DEEZ BAND $$UCK A$$ -

CANEBEL KOURPSE - DEZ VERY OLD $$K00L MUTHA FUKKA!!!!

ANTHRAX - BE$$IDEZ DER SNG WID PUBIC ENEMEE DEYZ SUX BALZ

AT DA GAYTZ - $$TUPED $$HITTY MELUDICK DETH METUL!!!! WEN WILL U LERN DAT OLD $KOOL SHYT WID NO GUTARALZ IZ NUT TR00 METUL!!! DER IZ NO SLAM BITCH!!!!

CARCA$$ - $$HYT OLD SK00L PUSSY METUL!! NO FUKKEN GRAVETY BLAST BEATS OR $$LAMZ OR EVEN GUTTERALZ!!! JUS SCREEMIN EMO $$HYT!!!

SODEM - PUSSAY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!!!!!! WHY DID SUM1 TELL ME 2 CHECK OUT THIS BLACKMETAL PUSY BAND !!!!?!!!!?????? THERE FUCKIN NO GRAVITTY BLASTZ NO FUCKIN GUTTERAL VOX AND MOST IMPORTENLY NO FUCKIN SLAMZ!!!!!!! I NEVA HERD THIS BAND B4 BRO N I GLAD NO1 LIEK THEM. NEW YORKMENT BE MORE POPALR THEN THESE FUCKIN POSER BLACKMETAL PUSSAYS!!!!!! THIS BE THA WORST SHIT OUT THEIR KID NO DOUT ABOUT IT MAN. TOTAL FUCKIN WEAK BLACKMETAL MAKEUP WAREING POSER SHIT!!!!! FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GUNA GO DRINK A 40 OUNZA N FORGET I EVER HERD THIZ GAY FUCKIN PUSAYBAND!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!

DREEM FEARTAH - NO FUKIN GUTERALZ OR GRAVETY BLA$$TZ!!! DEY HAVA HI SOUNDIN GEETAR RIFF WICH IZNT $$LAM LYK I FINK ITZ CALD A SOLO OR $$UM $$HYT LYK DAT!!! BT IT TEYKZ NO TALENT CUZ IT NOT $$LAM!!! IT PUSSAY $HYT 4 EMO WID DER UN$$ALAMEY RIFFZ!!

$$HYT LYK WAKING DA CADAVER, DEVOURMENT, PUTRID PILE, CEFALOTRIP$Y, ENTORTUREMENT, ABOMINUBUL PUTRIDITEE, NEW YORKMENT, FROGKILL, DYIN FETUS (DA GODZZzzZZZzz OF SLAM DEATH), FIDDY CENT ND $OULJA BOY IS BETTER THAN ALL THA OL SKOOL FAGGITS LIEK CARCA$$...THEY AINT IN IT 4 THA MONEY LIEK THEM, THEY ALREADY RICH BICTHES! AND THEY CAN CLOG A TOILET WIT THEIR PISS! CAN YOU DO THAT???!?!?! NO YOU CAN'T FAGGIT! CUZ YOU AINT GOTS THA COCKGLOCKS LIEK THEM PUSSAY!!!!!!!!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2009, 18:04
    You're a horrible troll.

That is all.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Jun 2009, 22:50
    What the hell is this?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2009, 01:58
    PeopleIsShit said:
    What the hell is this?

I'd wager a self proclaimed "kvlt" metalhead with no life, who wanted to earn some kewl metul kvlt points, for his ultra-mega tr00 and total super-cereal e-buddies (I seriously doubt he has a life outside of the intenet). So he's basically trolling as a bunch of steortypes and making a total ass of himself, instead of just miniding his own business and letting people enjoy what they enjoy. He's probably an illteriate, butt ugly 40 year old virgin (that lives in his mom's, who is a cheap L.A. hooker, basement), who wasn't hugged enough as a kid, and takes out his furstration by being a d-bag elitist on the intenet, and by putting on a number of fake facades yearning for acceptance. I personally pitty and feel sorry for him.

• Oblivion_Within said:
    PeopleIsShit said:
    What the hell is this?

I'm a metalhead with a life, who wanted to see how dumbasses would react to me coming on and acting like a complete retard, for my own personal amusment (I have plenty of friends outside the internet). So I'm basically trolling as a "$lam death metal" fan archetype, making a total ass of myself and loving the people who actually take this shit seriously. I am a perfectly literate 17 year old (who lives in my moms basement, because when your 17 you can actually get a good job and support yourself and buy your own place right?), who was loved to death by his family and friends, and in the rather limited amount of time I spend on the internet I enjoy pissing off d-bag elitists, for no real purpose except for pure humor. I personally pitty and feel sorry for people who actually take me seriously.

NIGGA SAY WUT!?!?!?!?!1111?!?!?!?!?!?!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jun 2009, 03:44

Pretty much states my feelings on the manner.

• Roxtah said...
    • User
    • 1 Jul 2009, 14:03
    NIGGA SAY WUT! haha that is so funny...

You and I, wrong or right...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.