How to kill KKK members? A howto

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2007, 18:12

How to kill KKK members? A howto

Hey.
    What is the best way to kill KKK members in your opinion? Using the M16? AK 74? Or HK5?
    Or just wait to let them burn in hell?

Your howtos!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2007, 18:17
    Show 'em that <Inster inferior "race"> is living good, they'll do the rest.

• This thread is stupid ;) you set yourself down on their level. The problem is that kkk members are uneducated rednecks and other narrow-minded losers and stuff. There shouldnt be a fight with guns but with books ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2007, 18:26
    My way to fight them is educate AGAINST the KKK, people will deny them and they'll slowly vanish.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2007, 18:37
    EarthCrisis said:
    This thread is stupid ;) you set yourself down on their level. The problem is that kkk members are uneducated rednecks and other narrow-minded losers and stuff. There shouldnt be a fight with guns but with books ;)

4 you, a solution without human violence:

>>>Or just wait to let them burn in hell?

:P

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2007, 18:50
    I think everybody got his own way to handle this, some use violence other prefere to educate against it. Even tho I'm into educating against it, if I heard that someone killed/harmed many KKK members I'll feel pretty good.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2007, 19:19
    Darsa said:
    ...if I heard that someone killed/harmed many KKK members I'll feel pretty good.

xP So you heard about me? ^^

• Darsa said:
    if I heard that someone killed/harmed many KKK members I'll feel pretty good.

I agree.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2007, 19:41
    EarthCrisis said:
    Darsa said:
    if I heard that someone killed/harmed many KKK members I'll feel pretty good.

I agree.

But you dissagree to kill them?
    Strange...

• well, if it happens it happens ;) Why should I feel bad for ppl I dislike?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2007, 21:10
    I don't think we should say "Kill KKK Members!" or atleast that's not MY way. But if someone will do it I'll praise him. KKK-Kill, Kill, Kill

• Like...
    take the pic I've posted once in a thread.. somewhere.. I'm too lazy to search for it.. bye

Wir sind nicht nur verantwortlich für das was wir tun,
    sondern auch für das, was wir widerstandslos hinnehmen!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2007, 14:10
    BACK TO TOPIC!
    How to kill KKK members?

What about faking to be a KKK supporter?
    So you can invite them to a discussion somwhere... IN ONE ROOM... MANY KKK MEMBERS...

Just go out and let the bomb do the rest :)

Your ideas?

• bah, u throw a bible like a bait, they try to pick it up and when they do it, it explodes, that ought to be nice ^^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2007, 21:13
    Dude, waste paper on these guys? |:

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Aug 2007, 09:01
    Sarcuphilus said:
    bah, u throw a bible like a bait, they try to pick it up and when they do it, it explodes, that ought to be nice ^^

Good idea!

Any other comments?

• o.O o.O O.O O.o O.o

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free!
  • I cant believe that any of you approve the killing or harming of other human beings!!!

The KKK is no longer a violent group, it does not approve of the killing of anybody!
    The group has been watched by police and stuff like that for many years. The members of the group have friends belonging to the group of people they "hate", and some of these people even go to their meetings!

Today the group is nothing but a meeting group, like the AA, only where you let out your anger and fear in words. I do not approve of the fact that their words are discriminating, but this is no psycho group, killing people.

Most of the members have been victims of terrible crime in their past, such as abuse! They just haven't been hepled through that.

• At least this is no excuse for hating other races or immigrants or even jews.. they are a group of fucking uneducated rednecks and sheep. I don't agree with killing ppl for their insularity, even if I believe it's justified in some cases ;)

• That's the thing, most of the ppl dont even agree with the words they say.

• SupaJux said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2008, 06:17

How to?

The problem isn't physically how to. If your serious about murder then they will die like anybody else. The problem is they fight in gangs and they have each others back. My buddy got his face slashed with a chain because he was outnumbered. You get a bunch of people together like they do with Antifa in Russia or FSU in the states to protect each other. We arm ourselves and fight so the Nazis must live with a constant legitimate fear of violent assault. The same way they tortured minorities in the past. If we set an example by dragging some fucking skinhead prick behind my car then maybe people will think twice about joining a group founded on intolerance and hate. We would not have to make Anti-KKK if there was not KKK to begin with. WE are the ones responding to this and we have the responsibility to deal with this threat.

The best way to kill KKK or any Neo-Nazi is strength in numbers.

Fire bomb the parades. They must not assemble. We can dissolve polystyrene with the acetone in nail polish and you make a very flammable liquid. Make a Molotov out of that and set their white robes on fire. Have someone waiting for the getaway and honestly nobody will care when those sort of people die. I used to be a pacifist and believed you needed to fight an ideology but not a human - but how many of you have been afraid in your skin? They need to feel fear like we did. Once they become the sheep and we the wolves things will change.

• I think every time I step outside with my family, which includes my 4 mixed boys, and my 1 mixed daughter who has porcelin skin and crystal blue eyes, and my husband which is a light skinned black dude, and myself...a true fair skinned, green eyed, tall norwegien...I kill them softly.

I live in LA, and they are so racisit out here, its crazy. My husband and I have been married for 10 yrs, and we have our 5 kids. My husband works, and has a great promising career, and I myself have my own style. We see so many red necks get upset with us...ahahahahahaha!! I love killing them softly...its awesome.

You laugh because im diffrent i laugh because you're all the same...

Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. It merely moves from their faces to their hearts. Martin Buxbaum
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Jan 2009, 13:34
    Probavle the best thing to kill them is to take them to africa and here they suffer a heart attack. xDD

• lol...good! using brains! I preffer sufferment with mind than with hands or physical power...lol

OnLyLyRe - Hives' fan here!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jan 2009, 18:58
    AntiKKK said:
    Probavle the best thing to kill them is to take them to africa and here they suffer a heart attack. xDD

OnLyLYrE said:
    lol...good! using brains! I preffer sufferment with mind than with hands or physical power...lol

Yes, confronting them is the best thing to do. But telling them they're evil is stupid.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.