Hello everyone.

• Hello everyone.

How are you doing?

(((***** Don't judge a book by it's cover, judge it by it's content inside. *****)))
  • i seriously hope this group grows. with all the other super popular bullshit groups on last.fm, you'd think one with some substance would take off as well. we'll see :).

but yeah, hi!

• hi!
    i think homophobia is a very serious problem and its cool what on last fm this group
    yeah gays im with you ))

• its sad... i really like hip hop, reggea and dancehall. but i hate homophobia ....

• heeeeeeeeey

hm i'm fine. i am thinking homophobia is a problem big big bigggggg problem :D it's good to be in this group :D

• I'm doing bad, thanks. homophobia strangled me till death.

• hi people. I'm Vika, crazy Ukrainian lesbian :D Cool group :]

I want to see.. Lasha tumbai!!
    *~*Serduchka Fan 4 Life*~*
  • If you would think about differences in sexuality of humans you could notice that homophobia is very crass. I think that it's a stupidity to treat somebody worse only because he or she is gay. I have known some homosexual people and I think they don't deserve to be beset.

~ nosce te ipsum ~
  • I feel really great about my friends. When we met noone knows sexuality others. After few years we know, that there's no hetero person between us ^.^
    But 'outside' many of my friends suffered by homophobia ;( And it didn't came only from heterosexual people, but from homosexiuals too >.<
    I think that people have low self-esteem, that's why they don't respect others :(

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.