welcome members!

• Mez1 said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2006, 17:17
    Maybe u are!! Hehe lancast i saw this wen i was on your profile!!

Hey guys im 16, student from england. Check my sig...i HATE EMOS!!!!

They are SO pathetic. Check my profile for the 'Its all about shit music' group and join the war against shit music!!

Death to emos...be writing soon ;)

I wish my lawn was emo - then it would cut itself. Another "Controversial" Journal
    Join It's all about emo bashing if you are sick of the emo culture.
    Cunning Lynguist - Music Advice Center, don't be stuck in a groove.
  • YAY! i am a woman!!!!! girls unite :D

w00t w00t!!

oh and Superman, please could you stop saving people, i'm considering leading a life of crime and my attempts would be thwarted (yes, thwarted) by YOU!!!!!!!

"breakin the law, breakin the law (POW!) breakin the law, breakin the law (POW! POW!)"
    "pow" is me hitting people... if you didn't already guess

oh hello other random new people *waves a bit*

• lancast said...
    • User
    • 20 Apr 2006, 16:49
    girls unite in CRIME! whoa! XD

• I'm a girl....But I'm SUPERMAN....how the hell does that work???

And I guess I can let you get away with a little (POW)-ing once in a while.....just supply my demands....yes, that's right, SUPERMAN takes bribes. I have demands, I just dont know what they are at the moment!

Hello Lancast, I'm Superman!

• pffft are you tryin to be greedy or somethin? do you wana be superWOMAN or what?
    ungratefull... woman..

• Nahhh......Superman is sorry. Superman just wanted the (POW)ing to stop, & I see I am sucessful, muhahahaha.....

• WTF

• jeebus. 73 members by now! i spend most of the time outside working on our motorbikes...nice. very nice :)

• :o we are motorbikeless now, my father sent his and my mums bikes back to England.. which is silly.. but anywho!!! i'm in Judas Priest mode now so..

breakin' the law, breakin' the law (POW!) (POW!)

• ok make that 75 members. i am almost done modding my bike. only missing 2 parts and i am FINALLY done. at least i got 3 other bikes i can ride during the meantime :D

• :o damn your eyes!!!

• xReach said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2006, 22:35

cha

'I wish my lawn was emo - then it would cut itself.' wow thats an amazing quote

• Um, am I wrong, or isnt fall out boy pretty freakin emo??

• actually, this music really sucks. we need to get rid of users like him :D

• hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa shouldnt we make the join policy member/owner approval or something? cos that musical taste is just plain scary..

• yea i was thinking about it. i think member approval will be enough.

• Uk is full of emo's!! damm the gay punks lol

Copyright © 2004-2012 Orange_Boy
  • i wouldn't even honour them with a title relating to punk.. i'd just call them fags.
    so yeah, member approval :D a spiffing idea!! twould save us from getting sickened by random forum posts from people with exceedingly bad taste, etc.

• Mez1 said...
    • User
    • 26 Apr 2006, 19:02
    :O Y did i have to rejoin?

How RUDE.

Yeh my college has got a few 'boys-in-girls-trousers'

I wish my lawn was emo - then it would cut itself. Another "Controversial" Journal
    Join It's all about emo bashing if you are sick of the emo culture.
    Cunning Lynguist - Music Advice Center, don't be stuck in a groove.
  • yay, member approval!

'boys-in-girls-trousers'
    hahaha, never heard it that way!

Exceedingly bad taste is right cowgirl, Fall Out Boy? I saw that & I just thought how the hell did they got on here?? lol.

• member approval will stay for a certain time now...maybe forever.

• Why not have it where if you got any emo bands in top 50 you can't join so they would have to delete it from their list to get in lol

Copyright © 2004-2012 Orange_Boy
  • because it would be a pain in the damm rectum to set up such a list i guess...

• you dont have to set up any list ya damn foo' :P People just have to throw away their associations with faggy emo music to post on our lovely sexy forums.. :)

• Re:

Quoth Mez1:
    :O Y did i have to rejoin?

How RUDE.

i said "yes" to you :D go me! *gives herself a lollypop*

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.