Best deathcore band ?

• Best deathcore band ?

CARNIFEX

fucking Bro0tal

• Ulturas said...
    • User
    • 3 Jan 2011, 02:11
    Whitechapel are better.

• Deathcore is for emo scene kids... If you like it you're in the wrong place guys.

Get up you lazy sons of whores, there are men outside who want to fuck your corpses
    • Ulturas said...
    • User
    • 7 Jan 2011, 02:07
    Malfinnien your sign is kinda wrong because Job For A Cowboy is definitely Death Metal used to be Deathcore on their first album but they're Death Metal now. All the other bands are pretty shit though I agree xD.

• They've only released two albums... and their attempt at death metal is pretty piss poor. Once a deathcore band, always a deathcore band.

Get up you lazy sons of whores, there are men outside who want to fuck your corpses
    • Ulturas said...
    • User
    • 7 Jan 2011, 06:52
    You're very narrow minded and whatever I say won't really matter anyway, if that's what you believe, so whatever don't really care you're just looking to troll anyway.

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 12 Aug 2011, 10:34
  • There are no good deathcore bands. Im not an elitist that has never tried deathcore, but I have tried listening to tons of scene deathcore bands and have hated every one. I do like a couple of metalcore bands like Shadows Fall and Glass Casket, but deathcore is a piece of crap

• Suicide Silence?

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 23 Aug 2011, 10:49
  • My Chemical Romance

• There are some good technical deathcore bands if you look deep enough, but the majority are exactly why we joined this group... scenecore is mostly garbage

• Red Chord and Animosity, probably because they have no BREAKDOWNS. Least the breakdowns you'd expect to hear.

Yep
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2011, 08:48
    Malfinnien said:
    Deathcore is for emo scene kids... If you like it you're in the wrong place guys.

EXACTLY. >:)

• Foxer13 said...
    • User
    • 14 May 2011, 14:32
    There's no good deathcore band...

• I know I'm gonna get hate for this, but after listening to some more deathcore, there are actually some decent to very good deathcore bands. The Contortionist and Structures are listenable, and Rings of Saturn and Conducting From the Grave are actually very good, although I would never choose those bands over the best real metal bands obviously. Not trying to defend all the "br00tal" tranny looking scene bs though, because obviously Bring Me the Horizon will always be shit.

• Despised Icon of course!

• For me it's definitely All Shall Perish.

• DESPISED ICON !!!!!!! drummer was sick

• I thought this was an Anti Emo group.

• OBLIVIONxSPAWN said:
    I thought this was an Anti Emo group.

Not all deathcore is emo, just 99.9% of it

• There are no good deathcore bands; some are just worse than others.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2011, 12:24
    Animosity or Despised Icon

• Deathcore fucking sucks. I've tried to get into it, but it's just bollocks. Do real Death Metal or don't even try. Faggots.

Our bodies are prisons for our souls. Our skin and blood, the iron bars of confinement. But fear not, all flesh decays, death turns all to ash. And thus; death frees every soul.
  • The only way to enjoy a deathcore video is to mute the sound and play the Benny Hill theme tune over it. Much better.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.