Hated Animes

• @georgecalix. BUU MUST DIE!! :3

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2010, 08:32
    One Piece XP

• @negativedemyx Dude you and I both know that a fight between you and Buu, who the victor would be >:D

• @ EnigmaticSyn. I know that dude I can't take down a pudgy pink fatass myself.............
    thats why I'm going to send Sebastian Michelis(Kuroshitsuji) to IMPALE his fat ass!!!
    *Insane Laughter*

• hell66x said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2010, 09:49
    One Piece, Zero no Tsukaima, Naruto Gekijouban 1-3 + Naruto Shippuuden Gekijouban 1+2
    /Fucking hate.

• hell66x said:
    One Piece, Zero no Tsukaima, Naruto Gekijouban 1-3 + Naruto Shippuuden Gekijouban 1+2
    /Fucking hate.

Sense a lot of hate.......maybe it's because of the avatar anyways you hate those......but I bet you love Fairy Tail LOLs

• <3 Fairy Tail, best anime I have watched so far

• You reading the manga? you should it's kick ass too.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2010, 09:36
    I totally dislike One Piece...I don't like how they draw the characters...

• I totally dislike One Piece...I don't like how they draw the characters...[2]

• lol XD like how those comments are the same, one piece is cool though, once you get past the shitty animation, but hey thats why its the longest running anime =3

• doesn't go the same way for Fairy Tail?LOLs

• @negetivedemyx What do you mean?

• hell66x said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2010, 15:32
    EnigmaticSyn sagte:
    <3 Fairy Tail, best anime I have watched so far

Fairy Tail, best Anime? wat.

• hell66x said:
    EnigmaticSyn sagte:
    <3 Fairy Tail, best anime I have watched so far

Fairy Tail, best Anime? wat.

Said best anime i have watched so far -.- aside from Samurai Champloo Trinity Blood :3

• @ EnigmaticSyn. Well both Fairy Tail and One piece have the same drawing style
    but both have good storylines. So I thought that what you think about One piece might be the same with Fairy Tail.

• @negetivedemyx It's not the exact same style, fairytail is more contemporary, modern if you will. I have not seen recent One Piece episodes because the farthest i have gone is up to 170-180 around there, so thats what im basing my statements, If I am wrong feel free to tell me so, but not trolling dorks =x

• @ EnigmaticSyn. I say SLIGHTLY different though but you might be right there........but then again for me it's hard to tell! LOLs

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Sep 2010, 23:32
    One Piece :x

• Why do people hate on One Piece soo much?! What makes it so hateable?! >.>

• Because it makes their eyes bleed

• WTF does that mean! Idc what it does to you, im talking about what specific qualities about it dont you like. One piece could make you have epilectic seizures and I could still care less xD

• LOLs

• Roll out the ROFL train cus you FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

• I would think an epileptic seizure would prevent you from enjoying anything, including One Piece.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.