The worst anime you've seen?

• Special A, School Days, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, for example

"Ride the Wild Wind"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2011, 04:44
    Dragonball GT

• As long as you mean bad (and not bad in a good way) I gotta give it to Angel Cop. Just terrible....

Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Feb 2013, 04:35
    negativedemyx said:
    truerandomness said:
    Probably Ane to Boin.

And to all of those who said Ikkitousen:

Then I'll continue to hate then bro. lol

I honestly just wanted an excuse to post the gif.

• I tend to stay away from anime that's known to suck and will occasionally watch a sucky one with friends to laugh at it.....but the worst I've watched on my own was Devil May Cry.

I'm a huge fan of the games and the anime disappointed me SO MUCH I only kept watching to see if Vergil would show up and HE NEVER DID. DMC WITHOUT VERGIL!?!?? WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2014, 03:56
    I My Me! Strawberry Eggs was a piece of crap. (In my opinion...)

I wasn't too fond of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya either.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2014, 08:12
    Although there are quite a few anime I absolutely couldn't stand watching for various reasons (Black Rock Shooter, etc...), there is only one anime so objectively bad that it's hilarious and almost fun to watch. Namely, Mars of Destruction.

Anyone who can spare the 19 minutes necessary to enrich their soul with this masterpiece will probably regret it - though in another way, they won't. :>

• School Days or maybe 11 Eyes

• Ummm.... maybe some H*ntai LoL

• K4hi said...
    • User
    • 31 Jan 2014, 16:55
    Ai Yori Aoshi, the worst I've seen, boring as hell.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Feb 2014, 09:24
    Afro Samurai. It just doesn't feel like a normal anime, more like a mere cartoon, which was created only for American audience.

• Kaichou wa Maid-sama! may be the worst anime I have seen.
    That piece of crap is as cliche as a happy ending is. The characters made me mad, the art was horrible, the story line had no specific ending to it, and the characters didn't go through a development at all. An embarrassment to the anime now-a-days.

"The demons I hide are in my mind,
    Tormenting...clawing...
    Trying to break free, to destroy
    And annihilate my self worth, my self control. "
  • Nurse witch Komugi-chan and Highschool of the dead. So horrible.

baman said:
    Probably Code Geass, R2 in particular. I wouldn't be bitching if it was honest about being a cheap melodrama action comedy full of fanservice, but the all the pretentious "intelligent" parts and it's obvious desire to be seen as deep and mature made it a complete failure as far as I'm concerned.

AT LAST someone hates Code Geass too :D It's not the worst anime I've seen but it was pretty boring even though it had action. The way the action was made was full of crap and the show wasn't really that interesting anyways.

• Anime like Mirai Nikki, or Elfen Lied, or Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, or Deadman Wonderland. Or any anime in which psychopathic schoolgirl armed with a kitchen knife is able to chop into pieces a squad of 50 grown men with full military equip and years of trainings. Or when thin 14 years old guy gets into absurd survival game, gets superpowers and in the entire series he just does stupid things with bulging of fear eyes, but automaticly is considered by everyone as the strongest and coolest guy ever. This kind of plots is so absurd for me

• Zioluza said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2014, 06:30
    X/199X was pure shit, and I finished it. If I had dropped it, then I couldn't really say it was the worst I saw, I don't judge an series unless I've seen the whole thing, anything could happen. But if I drop it, it's usually god awful like Magical Scientific Rail-gun or whatever it was called. Was shit up to the point where I dropped it!

Come with me to nowhere, and I'll show you nothing special
  • Zioluza said:
    X/199X was pure shit, and I finished it. If I had dropped it, then I couldn't really say it was the worst I saw, I don't judge an series unless I've seen the whole thing, anything could happen. But if I drop it, it's usually god awful like Magical Scientific Rail-gun or whatever it was called. Was shit up to the point where I dropped it!

Really? Toaru Majutsu no Index and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is one of the best series out there. They are one of my favourites, especially the former.

I don't like the Monogatari series. Though the character design is okay, but I hate the animation style and the story is confusing. It is one overrated series.

Also also anime include Aku no Hana - terrible animation, but the manga is better.

For the more recent one, I would say Mahou Sensou. This title means 'Magical Warfare'. A cool sounding anime, but ends up terrible. Weak character development. And I get bored progressively. A lousy cliffhanger at the final episode too.

There are more, but I can't recall.

I listen to Japanese music. Check out my playlist.
    • niebesu said...
    • User
    • 21 Oct 2014, 02:17
    Chaos;Head, FLCL, Durarara.. i usually don't pick shows i know i won't like

FLCL had great animation and music, a couple of interesting characters. had lots of potential but it all went down the shitter when "Haruko" was introduced. annoying fuckfest after that. such a shame :/

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.