Lenght or short animes??

• Lenght or short animes??

What do you prefer? Animes with many episodes and a lot of characters or short animes with a few chars?
    Personally i think that in lenght animes, we never know all chars very well, while in short animes the author can do a very good "background" history to the chars.

What is your opinion???

• rina259 said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2009, 13:53
    Short animes are better. They re a lot easier to watch and you don t get lost or tired of the script. In animes with lots of episodes most times the conclusion is rather unpleasant and not satisfying at all! Such conclusions are those of Blood+, DeathNote etc. That s why i prefer animes with 20 episodes maximum, like ElfenLied, Eden of the East, Devil May Cry etc
    But long animes are nice too. I like them all! Short and long!!

"Stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other, then themselves..."
  • It's really depending on the anime but I prefer long but not to long, then it just gets boring and drawn out.

1 4/\/\ t3h L337 Z0/\/\83 Qu33/\/ !!1!!! F34R /\/\333 !!!1!
    • kingabc said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2009, 15:33
    I prefer shorter animes because sometimes I get bored of characters in the longer one. And how many adventures they can have? And I always can't wait for the conlusion :P

• I like some of both types.

We really only ever get to know the main characters the best in either type,anyhow.

Know Music, Know Life. No Music, No Life.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Jan 2011, 14:57
    Most of the time, I prefer short animes, I like long ones too, but sometimes they get boring like bleach for example. Short animes are usually better because their not as complex, and can be finished within a shorter time. However, Long animes such as deathnote and soul eater are pretty good.

• Short

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Jun 2014, 04:57
    ^^I agree with that answer, except I would use different examples for the long anime.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.