Favorite Song

• skrknmt said...
    • User
    • 18 Nov 2006, 01:43

Favorite Song

Which is your favorite song by Angela Aki?

Mine is "We're All Alone", from her "ONE" mini-album. ^^

• My favourite Angela Aki song is This Love. I can't get over the chorus; it's too good! My other favourites are Aoi Kage, A Song For You, Never is a Promise, Uchu, Oogesa ni Aishiteru and Hallelujah ^_^ I also like the different versions of Rain that there are, but This Love is still my favourite.

• i actually really love the Rain (Re-arrangement) and Music, followed by Love Is Over Now.

• My favourite Angela Aki song is probably Home... But it's too hard to decide! I also love the songs Rain, This Love, Kiss Me Goodbye (I prefer the English version)... oh, and every other song she's made. How can I pick? Every song she makes is brilliant.

• Mine is "April Sun" from her indie album "These Words"
    This song is not only my fav angela aki song, but also my fav song of all time!

• akijinn said...
    • User
    • 15 Feb 2007, 10:24
    I cant choose ! There are too many fav songs from her!! But i really really love the song We're All Alone ! I'v played it the most based on my tracks record!

• ): I have so many: April Sun, We Dance, This Love, Your Love Song, Rain... and the list goes on @_@;

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2007, 10:29
    I love all her songs... She is fantastic:)

• I Like "KISS FROM A ROSE" from the Single "This Love"
    and i also like "On & On" from her newest Single "サクラ色" (Sakurairo).

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2007, 16:22
    my fav is sakurairo and Home ^^

• Power of MUSIC is my current cloud nine song. I'm not sure I could have picked a favorite before the Sakurairo single was released.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Apr 2007, 05:11
    Previously, all-time favourite was "Rain", and still is - along with "Power of MUSIC".

• i favour 'This Love' too! the vocals is just so strong and powerful, it certainly gets a message across.

i also love the upbeat "On&On"!!!
    love 'We're All Alone' as well!! i simply love the lyrics. =)

every song of her is so enjoyable...
    still, my all-time personal favourite is 'Your Love Song' =)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Apr 2007, 20:42
    Definitely This Love !

But no one's said Santa Fé. o: That one's definitely a gem. And Your Love Song is also a fave, the ending with the piano by itself is beautiful. And I also really like her version of Eyes On Me. ^^

• Since I love all the songs, I'll post them like this;

Currently
    • 自由の足跡 (Jiyū no Ashiato)
    • Power of MUSIC

All-time Favorite
    • This Love

Close favorites
    • サクラ色 (Sakurairo)
    • Hallelujah
    • 心の戦士 (Kokoro no Senshi)
    • 宇宙 (Uchuu)

female vocalists j-pop hip-hop japanese singer-songwriter
  • Now I've heard all the songs from her two Japanese albums and some B-sides, I can say my favourites are:

Your Love Song, Onegai, Rain, This Love, Home, Warning and Kokoro no Senshi. I still love every single song though. They are all near-impossible for me to fault!

• Currently
    One Melody

All-time favourite
    サクラ色

Close favourites
    HOME
    We're All Alone

I love these four songs so much. *_* One Melody will probably become one of my favourites. :)

• My favourite... Hmmm... A Song For You, Kiss From A Rose, Home, Rain, Uchuu, Aoi Kage, One Melody and Tashikani ;)

• Ripuska said...
    • User
    • 3 Jul 2008, 23:01
    kiss me googbye

Quello deve essere bellissimo perché non lo capisco affatto.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2008, 16:01
    the first song of hers i heard is This Love..i love it soooooo much~
    サクラ色 is one of my favorite song.
    and the new single 手紙 ~拝啓 十五の君へ~ is beautiful,too...!!!

• Moral no Sukoshi & KISS FROM A ROSE <3

• sakurairo :)

Signature in progress...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2011, 15:24
    This love

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.