Amarok 2.4.3 /w strange last.fm scrobbling

• scbunn said...
    • User
    • 14 Nov 2011, 12:14

Amarok 2.4.3 /w strange last.fm scrobbling

So I've switched from gnome to KDE and thus came back to Amarok after along time, however, the scrobbling appears to be just horrible.

* tracks are randomly scrobbled, sometimes it scrobbles tracks and sometimes it doesnt.

* it randomly decided to change the name of my artitsts. I listen to a track by one artist and it scrobbles the track as something totally completely different.

anybody experience any of this?

• Same here...
    I've no solution, yet.

• I haven't notice this. I'd fill bugreport for your distro..

We drink together...
    • scbunn said...
    • User
    • 19 Nov 2011, 23:35
    I'm currently running Fedora 16 KDE, but I'm not sure yet if this is an issue with Amarok or something with last.fm. Doing some testing with other players/scrobblers first.

• I've only a problem with Amarok, Exaile etc work fine. I'll do a report the next days...
    Maybe I should try the new beta first.

My distro is Ubuntu 11.10 btw, so it's really strange that it seems that there are not many more people affected by the problem.

• I'm with DrKolossos, Amarok 2.4.3 is not scrobbling on my Ubuntu 11.10 distro either.

It's a shame, because Amarok used to scrobble perfectly, without fail, on Ubuntu 10.10.

Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.