the ctrl/command-v game

• Fates Warning – Giant's Lore (Heart of Winter)

• FOX News Channel – Fox News Sunday Aug. 26, 2012

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2012, 09:16
    Three Days Grace – Riot

• Past The Line – When Doom Is Come

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Metric, Anti-Flag, Napalm Death, The Distillers and Ensiferum.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.

• Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
  • "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2012, 15:20
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Low

Music you have in common includes Christina Aguilera, Nelly Furtado, 3 Doors Down, Nickelback and Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.

• Merry Christmas :D

• Albert King – Blues Power

• Goldfinger – Faith

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
  • Leaves' Eyes

• Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
  • PBS NewsHour – Surveying the Aftermath of Tropical Storm Isaac

• Blink-182 – Here's Your Letter

• Pixies – Crackity Jones

• Big Star – Mod Lang

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• Your musical compatibility with JDonn is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Adam Lambert, Britney Spears, Ace of Base, Adele and Aqua.

• PBS NewsHour – Reviewing Romney's Record: Businessman, 'Savior' for Olympics, Mass. Governor

• :Wumpscut: – Believe in Me

• Machine – Saint Coma

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.