PHOTO-association-GAME! :-D

• paul-sp said...
    • Subscriber
    • 25 Jun 2012, 22:49

♪♫♪♪♫ ♪♫♪♪♫ ♪♫♪♪♫ ♪♫♪♪♫ ♪♫♪♪♫ ♪♫♪ ♫♪♪♪♫♫ ♪♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♪
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jun 2012, 00:52

• Oddly enough, followed by several sequels.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jun 2012, 01:32

• noden67 said...
    • User
    • 26 Jun 2012, 22:19

• paul-sp said...
    • Subscriber
    • 26 Jun 2012, 22:21

• I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein

• "Russia was invaded by Hitler and Napoleon, and they were stopped respectively by a snowstorm and a snowstorm. Wow, big surprise. They didn't finish their invasions during the 72 hours it's not snowing in Russia."

• I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein

• noden67 said...
    • User
    • 27 Jun 2012, 22:41

• paul-sp said...
    • Subscriber
    • 27 Jun 2012, 22:44

• "Russia was invaded by Hitler and Napoleon, and they were stopped respectively by a snowstorm and a snowstorm. Wow, big surprise. They didn't finish their invasions during the 72 hours it's not snowing in Russia."

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

• Why the hell did you hit your husband with a Chair ?

"i couldn't lift the Table."
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.