Do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 47.77% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 46.95% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

:sadface:

• My musical preference is 64.12% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 37.25% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
    Not screaming in terror like his passengers."
  • The similarity between user sharwashere and group Addicted to Last.fm is high, at

74.31%

The incredible Shar.
  • My musical preference is 57.33% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 48.92%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Nov 2009, 18:41
    My musical preference is 73.09% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Nov 2009, 18:47
    74.82%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Nov 2009, 23:51
    11.19% lol

• My musical preference is 28.86% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

If your not wasted, the day is.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Nov 2009, 06:49
    18.49%

Just like it should be.

• 16.2% ....Musically, I do not want to fit in!

How well do you fit in?

We live in a society of wolves. You do not fight back by creating more sheep.
  • My musical preference is 57.12% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• justNi said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2009, 07:12
    The similarity between user justNi and group Addicted to Last.fm is high, at 68.94%

• 13.94%
    musically i don't care to fit in.....

How well do you fit in?

We live in a society of wolves. You do not fight back by creating more sheep.
  • My musical preference is 89.11 %
    My friend does not fit in anywhere...

• My musical preference is 0% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

lol

The incredible Shar.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Mar 2010, 15:00
    sharwashere said:
    My musical preference is 0% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

lol

yeah, I'm totally laughing my ass off as well

• My musical preference is 0% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

hahah

• i think it's broken?

How you match up with Addicted to Last.fm

The similarity between user flameevans and group Addicted to Last.fm is low, at

0%

• SupHenk said...
    • User
    • 7 May 2010, 20:23
    My musical preference is 0% similar to the Addicted to Last.fm group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• those last five zeros are because "group statistics are out of order
    Last.fm web services have obsoleted group charts" - read the top of that page

• Keiyo said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2010, 13:18

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2010, 15:43
    this is posted for everyone to see by anthony liekens himself:

Group statistics are out of order
    Last.fm web services have obsoleted group charts, I should move to a new version ...

so duh, this no longer works.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.