Taste-o-meter II

• Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low

Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Cascada, Oomph!, Queen and Depeche Mode.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2012, 15:16
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Low

Music you have in common includes Christina Aguilera, Nelly Furtado, 3 Doors Down, Nickelback and Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2012, 17:49
    Your musical compatibility with Misfortunetress is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Rihanna, Eminem, Justin Bieber, Linkin Park and Katy Perry.

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Converge, Parov Stelar, Ludovico Einaudi, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Sebastian Bach.

• Your musical compatibility with WhiteStripe- is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Polvo, Tim Hecker, Drive Like Jehu, Slowdive and Cocteau Twins.
    Recently Listened Tracks

• Your musical compatibility with candlaero is Medium

Music you have in common includes Coconut Records, She & Him, The Cars, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and Stevie Nicks.

• Your musical compatibility with musicaddict77 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds to Mars, Queen, Ed Sheeran, Depeche Mode and Jessie J.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
    • maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2012, 03:44
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low
    Music you have in common includes Epica, Apocalyptica, Adam Lambert, Assemblage 23 e Agalloch.

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• JDonn said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2012, 03:54
    Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is Super

Music you have in common includes JDonn, SEREBRO, Madonna, Lindsey Stirling and Adam Lambert.

• Your musical compatibility with JDonn is Low

Music you have in common includes Madonna, Ronan Keating, Will Young, Bananarama and Anastacia.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• JDonn said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2012, 15:49
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Low

Music you have in common includes Madonna, Ronan Keating, Will Young, Anastacia and Jennifer Lopez.

• Your musical compatibility with JDonn is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Adam Lambert, Britney Spears, Ace of Base, Adele and Aqua.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    • JDonn said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2012, 22:56
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Adam Lambert, Britney Spears, Ace of Base, Adele and Aqua.

• maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 3 Sep 2012, 01:30
    Your musical compatibility with JDonn is Super

Music you have in common includes JDonn, SEREBRO, Madonna, Lindsey Stirling and Adam Lambert.

• Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Epica, Apocalyptica, Adam Lambert, Assemblage 23 and Agalloch.

• Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low

Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Cascada, Oomph!, Queen and Depeche Mode.

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Low

Music you have in common includes David Guetta, Gotye, Deep Dish, Paul van Dyk and Linkin Park.

www.twitter.com/lucia9__
  • Your musical compatibility with lucia9__ is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes LMFAO, Gotye, Daft Punk and Pendulum.

• maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 4 Sep 2012, 01:17
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low
    Music you have in common includes Epica, Apocalyptica, Adam Lambert, Assemblage 23 e Agalloch.

Music you have in common includes Epica, Stream of Passion, Nightwish, L'Âme Immortelle and Apocalyptica.

• Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Samael, Dark Lunacy, Children of Bodom, Pain and Epica.

• Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Very Low

Music you have in common includes LMFAO, Gotye, Daft Punk and Pendulum.

www.twitter.com/lucia9__
    • maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2012, 02:00
    Your musical compatibility with lucia9__ is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Inna, Fatboy Slim, Black Eyed Peas e The Killers.

Music you have in common includes Epica, Apocalyptica, Adam Lambert, Novembers Doom and Assemblage 23.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2012, 16:20
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, All That Remains, Napalm Death, Arch Enemy and Architects.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.