Hi my name is and what do i do

• smolf84 said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2006, 17:55
    My name is Andrea. I'm 22 years old from Vancouver, BC, Canada. I'm a university student finishing up my sociology degree at UBC, before I take on a full time job at Jones Soda doing promotions.

I love a wide variety of music and am dating a nice musician so it works out well for me. Take a look at my profile for the types of music I like and I'd love to hear some recommendations from everyone!

• hello,
    My name is Michael, I'm 22 and I live in Belgium. It's my last year at university.
    Like reading, writing(poetry) music of course and much more things. I mostly listen metal and rock and some jazz once in a while. And I m addicted to last fm. And my mother tongue is french.

don't hesitate to talk to me of everything, I love talking.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Jan 2007, 02:13
    Hi,
    My name is Adrian. I'm 17 years old from Miami, FL. I'm a senior in high school and currently looking forward to going to University next year to either study art or psychology. I love rock. It's what I first listened too. Take a look at my profile if you want to learn more.

• my name is Saara. i am almost 17 years old. i live in eastern Finland in a small town named Joensuu, near the border of the Russia. i am studying audiovisual communication (mainly photographing and graphic design). i love my boyfriend. i also love my new rock boots. click here to see me.
    i listen to all kind of music, at the moment i'm listening mostly industrial metal. i live in school dormitory and i don't have a computer there so at the moment my stats don't tell much about my listening habits. i have short, black, messy hair and horn-rimmed glasses but i'm not emo :(

• My name is Chris, and im 18 years old, from Fort William, a small town in the Highlands of Scotland. I am a student in Lochaber College, doing an HNC in Computing, and when i'm not there, im either enjoying life, or working in my local Tesco, where i'm part of the stock control team.

I love music. If I didnt have it I could not live. I have a 30GB iPod video which I take everywhere with me. My tastes are very varied, at the moment i'm listening to Blondie.

Feel free to add me on msn or anything like that. liquidr@o2.co.uk

• Hello!

My Name is Lucy and I am 20. I am in my final year at University. I also work for my university too. Am interested in talking to people in music and making some muscical friends. So if your interested give me a shout!

I am also a singer / songwriter, and have just started gigging, which is exciting yet scary!!

Right now I am totally digging Gomez!

Take Care all!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Jan 2007, 03:34
    Yeah,

I'm James, I'm 14,

My favorite band is Nirvana although i don't listen to them as much as Indie Music....i used to lsiten to them way too much, they're still my favorite band but weirdly, i don't listen to them as much anymore...right now, i'm lsitenign to stuff like Death Cab For Cutie, and Stephen Malkmus and stuff..and i also listen to a little bit of Drill and Bass and i really don't like to call it Breakcore or Glitchcore...i want to call it Dril and Bass cuz that name is awesome/.

• - Nemo Karow
    - Berlin, Germany
    - Krautrock, Swing, RnB, Rap
    - No Brothers, No Sisters but Animals ^^
    - I Host http://www.brigadoonian.com (My Blog)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2007, 12:53
    Hello I'm Jazmo!
    I live in a town outside of Nottingham in the UK.
    I'm 18 and I'm a music student. XD
    I'm also an artist and have a Deviant Art account.
    I love Anime and have very weird obsessions over animated characters O.o;;
    I love Post-Rock, Indie, Prog Rock, Pop and Emo (well most of it). I'm sorry but I can't stand F.O.B., P!ATD, MCR or Radiohead. ><;;
    And Last.fm is like an obsession. I'm constantly on it when my computer is turned on. O.o;;

• DeeFee said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2007, 21:27
    -Hi thar, my name is Brandon.
    -I live in Alexandria, Virginia.
    -I'm a youngin' at 17 and am currently a senior in highschool.
    -My interests include writing, reading, bumming in front of my computer, playing video games, listening to my music, etc.
    -I have a varied taste in music but tend to lead toward Rock/Metal/whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-call-it
    -My favorite song is Stricken with Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Chop Suey coming in at a close second and third respectively.
    -I don't have many net achievements except for being the founder of a quaint little ball of insanity forum that I will not shamelessly plug *gasp* at the moment.
    -I am attempting to write a story and parts of it MAY eventually appear in a journal but don't hold your breath >_>

P.S. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni refers to the full version not the tiny intro version for those who were not wondering.

P.S.S. I apologize for lack of line breaks.

P.S.S.S. I have a girlfriend so sorry to all those girls out there who undoubtedly want me ~_^

P.S.S.S.S. Lol postscript r fun 4 DeeFee

/wall-o-introductory-text

• hi folks,
    my name is rakesh.
    i'm 22 yrs old & live in chennai, india.
    my recent obsession last.fm, blogging, web designing etc.

i listen to just about anything, but mostly i hear thrash metal, death metal and now recently i started listening to progressive rock, some of my fav artists are System of a Down, Metallica, Rammstein, In Extremo, Camel, Van der Graaf Generator, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles, Pink Floyd and lots more.

My blog.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2007, 04:27
    I be Daniel.
    I be a student.

• Hey

Erin, 24, south african ~ he he yey me!

ride that zebra! yehaa

i love RODRIGUEZ, pixies, also finding a tendency to swedish stuff hmm punk, rock, oldies, jazz... ect ect

loving last fm.

• Hi I am Lauren and what I do is spend some time on Last. FM.

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
  • Hey I'm Andy
    and I'm 16, love music more than anything, mostly listen to Smashing Pumpkins, Pavement, Sonic Youth and bands alogn those lines. I live in charlottesvill and spend most of my time doing theatre or writing music, you can check out some of the stuff i've written on deviantart, under the same name as i have here if you so choose to.

"Don't you just hate it in music when meaning is sacrificed for rhyme even though we all do it all of the time."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2007, 23:11
    My name is Linda. I come from Latvia. I am 17 years old/young and I like french fries. :D Okay, so I am quite moody. Can change from zero to bitch immediately. I listen to music more than it is healthy and I watch a lot of movies. I hate snow. :/

• my name is mike

I am a photographer and i teach film, media and photography....i spend half my life on lastfm, love music!!

• im christine, im 16 (17 on the 24th of this month), im home schooled.
    thats pretty much it.

• sgin said...
    • User
    • 7 Jan 2007, 11:06
    Steve. 26 from Vancouver, Canada.

English Literature and Mathematics student (Yes, I know it's a weird combination) who's just about to graduate from SFU.

My superpowers are infinite procrastination ability, extreme calmness, instant sleeping, selective memory, and laser beams that I can shoot out of my fingers that are invisible and do absolutely nothing.

• Srinath, from india... addicted to music and last.fm :)
    im a post grad student, graduating in computer applications

favourite bands include system of a down, depeche mode, pink floyd, coldplay, a lot of trance and electronic artists...

• yeechr said...
    • User
    • 7 Jan 2007, 23:41
    Chris, 17, from Richmond, BC, Canada (just outside of Vancouver.) I'm currently in Gr. 12, planning to go to Kwantlen or Langara to start English and/or History next year (maybe not, but I'm definitely going through post-sec after I graduate from high school) I don't have a job at the moment. I really should get one, eh?

I have one little brother (who's taller than me), and no sisters.

I like reading, killing time on my computer (and Last.fm! - far more than is healthy, I fear), listening to music (obviously) and such.

I'm a terrible procrastinator and kinda clumsy (in general). I'm pretty chill, except when those times I'm not.

Musically, stuff of an indie persuasion is how I roll these days - though I'm starting to get into post-rock, shoegaze, and some experimental stuff now. I listen to CBC Radio 3's podcast religiously (see my profile) - been doing that for nearly the past year!

Oh well, that's all I guess... for now. Watch this space.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jan 2007, 20:12
    I'm Nick
    I live in Palm Coast, Fl, USA
    I'm an 18-year-old high school student.
    I listen to a lot of Tool, sublime, NIN, etc. My taste in music is all over the place except I don't listen to too many of the newer bands. And by newer I mean recent mainstream.
    I enjoy hanging out with a few close friends, smoking -- whatever, graphic design, surfing the net and music of course.

• lindseh said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2007, 03:34
    Hey hey hello, my name's Lindsey, I'm 15 and in highschool, and live in Langley, BC, Canada.
    My favourite bands include Billy Talent (who I'm seeing in concert very soon =D), OK Go, Franz Ferdinand and the Clash.
    My interests consist of last.fm and procrastinating my shitload of homework, as well as photography and playing soccer and guitar.
    And that's pretty much it.

• lindseh said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2007, 03:34
    Whoops....

• hi im joel
    nw england
    My fav bands are pink floyd, smashing pumpkins and porcupine tree.
    My interests are listening to music and watching naruto. And since iv discovered last.fm i do fa else tbh.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.