Rate the above user's musical taste according to yours

• 9.5/10

• Your musical compatibility with SneezingSnails is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Saves the Day, Four Year Strong, Manchester Orchestra, NOFX and Jack's Mannequin.

• 7/10

Compatibility is low, but I see you like some good stuff, and for the stuff I haven't heard I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

• Lauer85 said...
    • User
    • 14 Jun 2012, 10:34
    egyptiangoose sagte:
    7/10

Compatibility is low, but I see you like some good stuff, and for the stuff I haven't heard I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I give you 7/10. The most stuff isn't really mine but there are also some good tunes.

• Your musical compatibility with Lauer85 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Refused, NOFX, Necros, Napalm Death and The Black Dahlia Murder.

Warzone have always sucked pretty hard, but you do have some decent stuff in your library.

• a-d-t-r said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2012, 18:17
    We have low compatibility, but the Smiths in your library makes you at least an 8.

• Lauer85 said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2012, 21:42
    We have very low compatibility. Only Dead Kennedys, Alexisonfire und The Clash.
    And I even don't like Alexisonfire. ^^ So it's just a 3

• "Your musical compatibility with Lauer85 is Low
    Music you have in common includes Bad Religion, Rites of Spring, Close Your Eyes, NOFX and Rancid."

• Your musical compatibility with AnthemPartThree is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Bright Eyes, Daytrader, La Dispute, Into It. Over It. and Taking Back Sunday.

3. The majority of your most listened to bands make me sad.

• "Your musical compatibility with clarityentendu is Very High

Music you have in common includes La Dispute, Defeater, Touché Amoré, Pianos Become The Teeth und Ceremony. "

7/10

• Your musical compatibility with mylove_myway is Low

Music you have in common includes Converge, Propagandhi, Napalm Death, NOFX and Anti-Flag.

7/10

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes NOFX, The Joy Formidable, Iggy Pop, Echo & the Bunnymen and Asobi Seksu.

Nice

• Your musical compatibility with onestoploser is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Coheed and Cambria, Cursive, Mumford & Sons, Young the Giant and NOFX.

Super indeed.

• Your musical compatibility with ranoa513 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Anberlin, Converge, Saves The Day, The Starting Line and Say Anything.

I like all of this.

• Your musical compatibility with ScottSupersonic is Super

Music you have in common includes Titus Andronicus, Japandroids, blink-182, Descendents and Refused.

spot on.

• Your musical compatibility with StabYerDad is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Cursive, Japandroids, Refused, Guided by Voices and Weezer.

• Your musical compatibility with onestoploser is Low

Music you have in common includes Alkaline Trio, Senses Fail, Saves The Day, Jack's Mannequin and Ramones.

• HomerunGrandma said:
    Your musical compatibility with onestoploser is Low

Music you have in common includes Alkaline Trio, Senses Fail, Saves The Day, Jack's Mannequin and Ramones.

Your musical compatibility with HomerunGrandma is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Brand New, Jack's Mannequin, Motion City Soundtrack, Jimmy Eat World and Hellogoodbye.

• andrewpacheco13 said:
    HomerunGrandma said:
    Your musical compatibility with onestoploser is Low

Your musical compatibility with HomerunGrandma is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Brand New, Jack's Mannequin, Motion City Soundtrack, Jimmy Eat World and Hellogoodbye.

our musical compatibility with andrewpacheco13 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Starting Line, Brand New, Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday and The Movielife.

legendary

• Abe-X said...
    • User
    • 25 Apr 2014, 23:45
    Your musical compatibility with PaperPrince is Super
    Music you have in common includes Silverstein, Brand New, From Autumn To Ashes, Thursday and Taking Back Sunday.

• Your musical compatibility with Abe-X is Medium

Music you have in common includes Operation Ivy, NOFX, T.S.O.L., Agnostic Front and Minor Threat

I see you have Descendents, Bad Religion and The Offspring in there as well as that Death Note profile pic for bonus points, 10 for sure :)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.