Now Im Really Pissed!

• pyro109 said...
    • User
    • 20 Nov 2006, 01:40

Now Im Really Pissed!

I dont know about you but at my school everyone is always saying how like rock and metal take no talent at all, while rap of course really takes alot of fucking talent. And then people have the nerve to say my music is scary and they dont want to hear it but they go and listen to some shit about gangsters shooting people while all my music is just a story and theres was real or something like that.

• I'm not at school(:p) but always and everywhere in the world the same problem exists. The people who listen to that shit always are against us. ;) I fight them as i can, i can't stand them. ;)

• AJulian said...
    • User
    • 29 Dec 2006, 00:37
    I'm not against you all and I listen to rap quite frequently, however it is not your stereotypical cliche rap. I may be against the idea, but only because I have met many people who hold the viewpoint that "rap sucks, isn't music, etc." and when they open their ears to the various rap styles of the underground world they show appreciation for it or at least have a level of respect for it. I find that people who hate rap are much more vocal and spiteful about it than those that dislike other genres which I find somewhat odd.

You're probably wondering why I'm bothering to post here at all, but it's mainly because I have a level of interest in the music that you all listen to. And wouldn't mind recommendations in the genre of metal as I pretty much only listen to Iron Maiden at this point. I truly love to embrace genres of music I haven't fully been exposed to though.

So yeah, if anyone can recommend me some metal that is more on the mellow and rhythmic side I'd appreciate it.

I love music,
    any kind of music - The O'Jays
  • yeah we are against rap, we fucking hate it..I don't know why you are defending it...sure we have a stereotypical view on rap...but people at school, in my town also have a stereotypical view on metal. they always start the argue or the fight, never me!!!!!
    I treat every new person I meet as equal. but mostly I have to swallow the shit like "metal is just screaming", "metal isn't music" or "how can you like that style". because I listen to metal, I've been called a satanist, racist, rapist, murderer!!! is that fair..no I think not. I could have respect for rap and hip-hop or any other musical style. but I notice no-one has respect for mine, so fuck 'em all and fuck their music. It's easy to defend metal and to break off rap and hip-hop. I enjoy doing it...it gives me satisfaction and some sort of revenge.

Hear the screams
    Feel the bite
    We ride with death
    Tonight
  • Give these rap groups a listen

Cannibal Ox
    Dr. Octagon
    Dalek
    Busdriver
    Monsta Island Czars
    MF Doom
    Quasimoto
    KMD
    The Roots
    The Coup (album - kill my landlord)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Feb 2007, 02:54
    there no way ne1 can say rap needs more skill than music. all rap is is talkin over a computer made beat with crap lyrics about there bitchs and bling nd crap, its not music. but rock and metal uses cords nd shit wich needs lernin not just n e 1 can play guitar but every1 can talk

• Yard_Records said:
    Give these rap groups a listen

there is NO WAY I'll listen to ANY sort of rap and I think lots of people in this group will agree with mee. if you want others to listen to these groups, first LEAVE THIS GROUP AND JOIN A RAP-LOVERS GROUP!!!!!!!!!

Hear the screams
    Feel the bite
    We ride with death
    Tonight
    • Wingus said...
    • User
    • 18 Apr 2007, 12:02

[spam]

[spam]

A MILL WOULD BE ILL
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 3 Jan 2011, 13:26
  • [spam]

[spam]

wingus i am calling you out for a scuttle
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 28 Aug 2011, 15:18
    • Wolkkkk said...
    • User
    • 13 Aug 2007, 08:01
    thank god in my school rappers got their asses kicked.

• fiveagainst0ne said:
    there no way ne1 can say rap needs more skill than music. all rap is is talkin over a computer made beat with crap lyrics about there bitchs and bling nd crap, its not music. but rock and metal uses cords nd shit wich needs lernin not just n e 1 can play guitar but every1 can talk

well...no :D
    first of all, yeah, many beats are made by computers but not all...and it's not easy to make a good one...ok, maybe you say every beat sucks but try it...it's hard...and not many rappers rap about money and bitches...the problem is that probably the only part of rap that you're confronted with is this 50cent-, eminem-, crunk-shit that runs on tv...it sucks, you're right...and well, cords...a friend of mine plays guitar for years and it's really way easier to play cords than to build a beat on computer...trust me, he learnt me 3 metalsongs in half an hour...so...there's nothing to say against metal or punk or rock or whatever, i listen to it to...just hope that some of you maybe think about that
    peace

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 6 Feb 2011, 09:44
  • lastfmisforthug said:
    thank god in my school rappers got their asses kicked.

Why are you just blatantly lying?

To compensate the fact that his norsk arisk cock is tiny and white.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.