hey all i just started this cause i got bored so introduce yourselevs get to know each other

My name is jas
    i love rhcp
    i love akfmbcsjf
    and i am crazy

• Meyan said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2007, 13:58
    Hello, my name is Agnieszka I'm from Poland. I'm 18.
    I love Red Hot Chili Peppers, I love Anthony Kiedis, I love John Frusciante, I love Chad Smith and I love Micheal 'Flea' Balzary, that's why I joined this group :)

• Ally606 said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2007, 15:48
    Hi! I'm Ally, I'm 19 and I'm from Germany.
    I loooove the Chilis. Got a nice little Peppers tattoo 2 weeks ago ;)

• cool wats in the tattoo i mean what does it look like

• Ally606 said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2007, 16:30
    It looks a little weird in this pic, but here it is:
    [it's on my leg]
    Click :)

• Hi, my name is Marcel, 16... almost 17 years old and from Germany. Frusciante is the worlds greatest guitarist, doesn't matter what anybody says or thinks, he is my guitargod and also his voice is amazing...

• K4r1m said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2007, 21:19
    Hey Guys!

My name is Karim I'm 17 and i'm also from germany - well I'm in this great group because of this damn great band calles Red Hot Chili Peppers! :-) they're the greates - espacially Mr. Frusciante :-) he's my biggest inspiration/idol :-)

see ya

o.O ~blubb~ O.o
    -Watching you!-
    • dwan333 said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2007, 16:24
    well, I'm jip and I'm from holland
    I love John and his guitarwork, he's the reason I started playing :D the peppers just rock!!!
    Unfortunatly I've only been to one concert(this year) but I want to see many many more :) :) :)

love this group

• Hey Chili fans!!

I'm Deniz,from Türkiye. I'm glad to be in this group cause I love the Peppers nicetattoo Ally,I wanted to get that tattoo too,way to go:) I've been studying for the university exam my ass off this year and Anthony's godly voice kept me from going insane,well the work sure payed off-I got to be 75th in 1,600million people:) will be glad to hear from u guys!! loves..

music is my aeroplane
  • hi,
    I am Ana and I am 16. I come from Croatia and I love music. Especially rhcp! People say I am weird and I do crazy stuff...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2007, 00:57
    Hi. My name is Anne. I live in the south of the Netherlands. I'm 16 years old and I enjoy making and listening music. And above all, I love the Peppers.

• mmmmmm.. luv da chili's, also the reason i started playing. JOHN IS GOD!!

''..I feel inclined to read in between the lines till the day that ive found what i seek to find...''
  • my name is franz, im 14 and im from the philippines

• Hello!

-From Portugal
    -18 years old
    -Mad about music and the Chilis
    -Mad about Art
    -A bit crazy and unusual ;)

Cheers to all Peppers fans!

I shit and I stink.
    I'm real, join the club.
    I'd stop and talk but I'm already in love.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.