That One Song That Got You HOOKED!

• That One Song That Got You HOOKED!

Now we can all agree that everyone in this group is an ADTR Fan! So it's always interesting to know what's that one song that made you go "Damn! This band's the shit!"

I got introduced to them when I saw their Since U Been Gone Video! Their effing hilarious! But the song that got me hooked was "A Shot in the Dark"

"Mark My Words! We're Taking Over The World!"

• Lego3 said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2009, 21:08
    Finally someone who is beying active, applaud! :D

Well, I have come to them by my friend who recommend me the album Homesick, but I they really got me, when I listen to the album For Those Who Have Heart and especially to the song A Shot In The Dark (:

• I was hooked when me mate put her ipod on with A plot to bom the panhandle and yeaa.. loved them ever since XD, that was about 2 years ago now.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Oct 2009, 17:36
    I don't really remember how i first heard them. But

monument and the plot to bomb the panhandle got me hooked.

• My friend that recommend me the band but i just started to listen them months after and You Should Have Killed Me When You Had The Chance got me hooked

• I downloaded what was meant to be "The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle" but ended up being "Here's To The Past".

So, Here's To The Past I guess.

Im now In love with this band, and I never want to stop loving them.

Jump around. Or not.
  • fast forward to 2012 !

• Zety093 said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2009, 09:06
    The Downfall Of Us All!!!

=====Bzzzzz......=====
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2009, 22:54
    Mmmm I'd say... yeah, definitely Heartless.

• Mine's The Downfall Of Us All!
    I saw 'em live yesterday, it was fucking awesome!

The boy's a timebomb!
  • My brother showed me You Should Have Killed Me When You Had The Chance and You Had Me At Hello...and they got me hoooked, this was a fair while ago and i finally get to see them in feb :D:D:D

• The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle hands down

• i was at the mall with an ex and i heard "The Downfall of Us All" but couldn't remember the groups name. Watching MTV vids and BAM! there it was and I've been listening ever since.

Jenny(:
  • The plot to bomb the panhandle FTW that won me over

• I got to them from going from band to band to band and so on in spotify, and then i just listened to them quickly, i heard holdin' it down for the underground and i tabbed up to mirrors edge, listened to the song then replayed it about 50 times and then i was in love. i listened to other songs and now i almost have their whole albums in my playlist. i just fkin love this band.

• My life for hire

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2010, 07:23

"ANOTHER SONG ABOUT THE WEEKEND"

i listened to it once and fell in love with them. I saw them at warped tour 09 in LA and i also saw them at the glass house in pomona. They were beyond amazing both times :D

• LewisWood said:
    My life for hire

Seconded! Either that one, or You Already Know What You Are :D <3

"Don't trust this critic, he's a acynic, make the call for yourself! This is my ten step course to not be like everyone else!" <3

• enncore said...
    • User
    • 30 May 2010, 20:29
    Mr. Highway's Thinking About The End

I Heard It's The Softest Thing Ever

• The Downfall Of Us All and I'm Made Of Wax Larry. What Are You Made Of.

• Colder Than My Heart, If You Can Imagine is still my favorite song by them and probly always will be

• Well I listened to The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle and liked it, then heard The Downfall of Us All and loved it, but the absolute song that made me love this band was If It Means a Lot to You.

• I'm Made Of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?
    was the first song ive heard. that was this year at my friends iPod.

Manche müssen ihren Verstand erstmal finden. Ich nicht. Ich habe nämlich keinen.
    • ADTR014 said...
    • User
    • 25 Dec 2010, 19:46
    I'm pretty sure the first song that I heard by them was The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle! I sat there listening to it for like a month and didn't even know what band I was listening to.. After finally figuring it out, I wanted to listen to all of their songs :)

• plot to bomb the panhandle! amazing =]

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.