What are your favorite 90s hc bands?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Feb 2008, 19:50

What are your favorite 90s hc bands?

It's too hard to put them in any order, but the most amazing bands from that era in my opinion are Inside out, Unbroken, Shai Hulud and Indecision.

• x88x said...
    • User
    • 21 Feb 2008, 12:32
    Wow a realy love a lots of 90' era bands; Earth Crisis, Unbroken, strife, BURN and refused are my favorite ;)

• x88x said...
    • User
    • 21 Feb 2008, 12:35
    come on men i don't know why you do not have EARTH CRISIS in the music conections! ¿?!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Mar 2008, 18:22
    oh fuck I completely forgot!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Mar 2008, 13:52
    shit man 90s was the best era of hardcore along with 80s of course
    my personal favourites: chain of strength, in my eyes, better than a thousand, floorpunch, wide awake, uniform choice...........

• i love all the "s"-bands: strain, strife, snapcase...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 May 2008, 08:33
    Cave In is pretty different than the rest of 90s. Good band anyways.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 May 2008, 22:42
    hmm...jihad, downcast, disembodied, manumission, chokehold, groundwork, etc.

• unbroken, mean season, snapcase, trial, chokehold, earth crisis, burn, strife,farside, shai hulud...

damn...are too much!

• Some of these are we 89 releases, but most are early 90's

Burn, Judge (Bringin' It Down), Bloodlet, Headfirst (back in control), Downcast - amazing, Strain, Undertow, Unbroken, Function 7", Gorilla Biscuits (Start Today), Social Justice, Inside Out, Outspoken, Insted, 411, Strife, A Chorus Of Disapproval, Earth crisis, Snapcase, Crud Is A Cult, Battery, Carry Nation, Sick Of It All, Infest, Lincoln, Mean Season, Ringworm, Integrity, Shelter, Los Crudos, Against The Wall, Alone In A Crowd, 108...

And so on.

How Great Things Happen When You Give Up Hope
  • Arma Angelus!!!!!!!!!!! they are 90s and they are HC

• I forgot a few goodies.

Four Walls Falling, Mouthpiece, No Escape, Turning Point, Struggle, Up Front...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2008, 15:41
    struggle are cr00shal

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2008, 16:25
    Chokehold, groundwork, strife, unbroken, rorschach ('89), born against ('89), turning point ('88), citizens arrest ('88), etc...

• Trial, Chokehold, Unbroken, Mouthpiece

• kurtrip said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2008, 10:58
    Acme, Loxiran, Rorschauch, His Hero is Gone, Union Of Uranus, Lifetime

• Snapcase, Adamantium, Point of Recognition, Shai Hulud, Stretch Armstrong, Shutdown, EC, Strife, Converge and One King Down.

• Earth Crisis, Green rage, Raid, Trial, Strife

• Earth Crisis,Path Of Resistance, Strife, Integrity,Chokehold, Floorpunch.
    A lot bands ! 90's got the best hardcore bands

• Mskaz said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2008, 21:00
    i don't like a lot of "metalcore" bands that most of you cite, but i like a lot of hardcore bands of the first ninetes though, like born against, downcast, iconoclast, econochrist, swing kids, avail, lifetime (if we want to call them hardcore), also the first propagandhi and nofx records. but, talking about that period, i mostly like the bay area punk rock scene, like jawbreaker, j church, mr. t experience, screeching weasel (ok they are from chicago ;)), etc.

• This week I've been listening to plenty of Culture and Morning Again.

• I love lot of 90s bands and 90s style.., but my favorite and which Im really into is Mean Season.. thats all.

• I've been listening to a lot of Disembodied again lately. Awesome stuff.

• Shai Hulud!

and i have been listening to Overcast recently. Damien moyal bands (bird of ill omen, culture, morning again) are good too. integrity & deadguy are classics.

• Hello!

I use to listen to almost strictly hardcore and punk in highschool. Man, I'm feeling totaly nostalgic right now, and i stumbled across this group. But anyways, just to contribute, I really really loved these albums

Throwdown-beyond repair
    Adamantium - From the depths of depression
    Refused- new shape of punk to come
    Blood for blood- wasted youth brew
    Hatebreed- satisfaction
    rorscach
    turmoil
    botch
    coalesce etccc

So nostalgic :D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.