Lynden David Hall

• Lynden David Hall

Well I really never heard of him until I joined last.fm what few songs I've heard I like he was really talented, I just wondered if any of you guys know of him and if yall have a favorite song by him? My Fave is Do I qualify! track artist=Lynden David Hall]Do I qualify[/track]

The magnificant mannie
  • I heard him recently on Pandora radio and I have to say he sounds interesting to me... but I got to check this music out much more carefully :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2007, 17:37
    I used to love Lynden, still do tbh, though havent played him for a while...wow...he's not on my charts at all lol! I need to sort that!

Sexy Cinderella was always my fave. Such a tragedy when he died, sorely missed - he should have been bigger than he was :-(

• Died so young, what a waste

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2010, 01:38
    OMG Sexy Cinderella was my jam back in the day, I always imagined I was Cinderella. He was such a soulful person, such a tragic waste to the music industry!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Apr 2010, 17:46
    He's so criminally underrated. I hope people won't forget his contribution to the UK soul scene, he so much deserves to be remembered. His first two albums are absolutely great! We miss him

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.