Build A Nation from Bad Brains

• Build A Nation from Bad Brains

Alright, I am a big Bad Brains fan. Their album produced by AdRock from Beastie Boys is coming out on Megaforce in May or June. Now i hope this doesn't suck aka God of Love and would settle for something in the Rise territory.; I need some grounding-- is this going to blow? Bad Brains

Rinjo Njori
  • I'll go in with low hopes but I'm willing to be surprised.

• http://www.rollins-archive.com/2007/March/mar27part1.zip

There's a song off it from Henry Rollins radio show. It's the first song after he talks for a while.

The riffs are catchy but the singing is a nay.

• ya im not gettn my hopes up tht high

• How far the mighty have fallen, bad brains is one of my favorite bands but There never going to play hardcore again.

• ya its a hardcore album im thinking...cuz iv heard a song and its h/c but the vocals sorta suk...but it dose grow on you

• The song I heard isn't very hardcore punk at all, but maybe im a pessimistic idiot.

• okay God!

Not very hardcore but definitely bad brains

Rinjo Njori
  • Pretty good album. A couple of reggae numbers on there. And yeh, the vocals arent that great.

• the vocals are awfull, i´m really dissapointed with this.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Oct 2008, 19:04
    I think it's the worst Bad Brains album yet. The vocals totally ruin it for me.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Oct 2008, 22:22
    Imagine like regular bad brains music, with H.R. too stoned to actually sing to the tune of the music, but stoned enough to be on a rasta religion soap box and preach the entire album. That's to Build A Nation.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Oct 2008, 15:07

:\

Well they cant make me hate the good old stuff.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Oct 2008, 20:45

Re: :\

dumbaos said:
    Well they cant make me hate the good old stuff.

I'll always be a fan of bad brains. It was just an atrocious album. One bad album doesn't shadow all the good stuff they put out. :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2008, 01:30
    It's amazing how such a once great band can release such bad albums.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.