For the 80's fans ...Join 80's group

• pley said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2005, 13:22

For the 80's fans ...Join 80's group

stream & share your music ! feel the 80's :)

• :)

Best 80's band are Dire Straits btw.

• pley said...
    • User
    • 3 Jan 2006, 14:57
    Men at Work - do you like this band?
    I come from a land down underrrrrr :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jan 2006, 18:59
    Men At Work, best!!!
    also Pet Shop Boys, A-ha, Information Society, Duran Duran (ordinary world, hungry like the wolf) Kraftwerk, Tears For Fears, R.E.M., Red Flag, Depeche Mode... mainly synth \o/

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jan 2006, 19:09

Another one remembered:

Village People

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Feb 2006, 20:23
    I've been listening to a lot of Men At Work recently! I'm a fan of The Cure, Tony Toni Tone, Bel Biv DeVoe, ABC, A Ha, Rick Astley, Cyndi Lauper, Pat Benetar...the list is endless. Oh, and all the bands fabimilenio mentioned. Excellent choices, by the way.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Feb 2006, 20:27

How could I forget?!!

Michael Jackson!!

• Re: Another one remembered:

Quoth fabimilenio:
    Village People

Village People in the Eighties? I thought the YMCA hype was in the Seventies? o_O

• mandi82 said...
    • User
    • 27 Feb 2006, 00:13
    my fave 80's band/artist is rick astley, bros, kylie, madonna, dexy's midnight runners and bananrama :)

• My favs

Muse, Europe, The Pointer Sisters, Toto... Here are some =)

Oh gosh, i borned to wrong decade =(

Nowdays the good lyrics are replaced with booty-shaking in music videos =D

Human is only animal that doesen't understand that lifes only meaning is to enjoy it.
    -Samuel Butler
  • duran duran, the police, the cars, pat benatar, blondie, a-ha, michael jackson, WHAM!, the culture club

there are so many more. 80's movies are amazing too. i can't get enough!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2006, 12:31

My favs

Fixx, Human League, Def Leppard, Journey, Foreigner, Asia, INXS, Van Halen, Duran Duran, Flock Of Seagulls

• Erasure, Laura Brannigan, Modern Talking, A-ha (I love even the newest A-ha songs), Information Society, Cindy Lauper, Kate Bush...

• The Cure, A Flock of Seagulls, Talk Talk, Depeche Mode, Siouxsie, Madonna, Gary Numan, Kate Bush, A-ha, Duran Duran.. love them all ♥

• A-ha, Duran Duran,Alphaville, Pet Shop Boys, Modern Talking, Laura Brannigan...

Go with the flow !!!
  • Of sure,there are Human League,A-ha,Depeche mode,New order,Soft cell,Orchestral Manoeuvres in the darkHuman League,A-ha,Depeche mode,New order,Soft cell,Orchestral Manoeuvres in the dark...and many others...

No escaping from the mess we're in
    So much pleasure that it must be sin
    I must live with this reality
    I am yours eternally..
    • Irionik said...
    • User
    • 27 Feb 2007, 03:43
    1000 Ohm, Boytronic, Liaisons Dangereuses, Talk Talk, Front 242, Devo, Depeche Mode, Camouflage, Soft Cell, Hashim, Cybotron, Bronski Beat, Kraftwerk, Gary Numan, Propaganda

Wenn man bis zum Hals in der Scheisse steckt, sollte man nicht den Kopf hängen lassen...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 May 2007, 18:57

favorites

animotion <3, the bangles, gary numan/tubeway army (do they even count as 80's?), blondie, cyndi lauper, etc. etc. :)

• sag nur ABC

PEACE
  • me parece que hay muchos, puede entra guns and roses aunque es mas noventero, kis, poison, mr big demasiados, par ami el mejor skid row

Hola quisiera compartir opiniones y discutir temas de interes.
    • Guluris said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2008, 12:42

Hi!

Hello everyone!
    I'm brand new one here but I really love 80s.
    Best wishes for all 80s fans!

• xThoRr said...
    • User
    • 16 Jan 2009, 16:13

Hey

(sorry, i haven't found a better title ;D )
    hi,

i'm also a new member. 80s are very great - i love that music decade. Mh... I think the best bands were Depeche Mode, Genesis, New Order, Queen of course or Camouflage, but Camouflage had only one hit - The Great Commandment.

• I'm new member here, and I want to just say, 80s are the best. I always liked older songs.

pley said:
    Men at Work - do you like this band?
    I come from a land down underrrrrr :)

I know only this song, but it's damn good. And one of the best videos indeed.

• My 80s favorites are; Duran Duran, Wham!, Genesis, Expose, ABC, Madonna, Hall & Oates, Heart, Men at Work, Sade, and lots more.

If you loved Melinda Doolittle during Season 6 of American Idol, or if you discovered her because of her new album, "Coming Back to You,", join us.
    Melinda Doolittle
  • hi :D

The 80's are the best for sure!
    skid row, cutting crew, guns n roses, aerosmith, cindy lauper, the cure are my favorites ♥

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.