Pretend You Know the Guy Above

• Pretend You Know the Guy Above

I'll start. Oh wait...

• You're always doing that lately. :)

• Digi_S said...
    • User
    • 24 Aug 2009, 15:50
    Moogle give me back my stapler you jerk! You have been "borrowing" it for four dam months now.

• oh you guys will you ever learn

lolol
  • so friday still on?

• When are we going to rob that supermarket chrono? We've been talking about that for ages.

• HLLLYH said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2009, 15:20
    yo brah so are you hooking up with that girl I saw you with at Taco Bell or what's the deal with that?

• Hey brah, trying to start a skramz band with me? You're pretty good at bass...

• cool man could i join you know im pretty good at programing

lolol
  • I'm also in. I can play the triangle very well.

• Digi_S said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2009, 03:15
    Dude, June 12th. Hey am I invited? We totally need to afrrange thing properly this time round.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2009, 05:04
    yes i think you should definitely shave it, but it was awesome

• i agree with jimmy

lolol
    • ldiot said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2009, 18:43
    What's your work schedule this week? Do you think you could work for me on Saturday?

Click to buy my shirts. :3
    • Digi_S said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2009, 20:51
    Idiot, we have to keep trying until we run out of cake. I will help you but can we drop by Leon's?

• hey man i think i ran over your cat, or did you have a dog? whatever it is i think its dead

• DUDE
    DUDE
    DONT YOU TELL HER. ITS STILL UP FOR NEXT WEEK THO

• its ok man its ok

lolol
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2009, 13:01
    yep, but the dog did't taste so good, was it a cocker?

Edited by a deleted user on 3 Sep 2009, 17:12
  • Dunno, I just threw whatever I could find into a pot man. Yo, speaking of food. Tomorrow, 12 o'clock, meet me at the Pizza Hut.

• k

lolol
  • [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 12 Oct 2010, 14:16
    • ldiot said...
    • User
    • 3 Sep 2009, 15:56
    My mom said you can't come over anymore because you urinated on the curtains...

Click to buy my shirts. :3
  • Hey idiot, i think u left your wallet in mycar, also can i have that mix cd you where talking about last week.

• Speaking of mix tapes, can I borrow your CD walkman Mickle? I'm going away for the weekend and want some tunes man.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.