Game: Rate the previous users musical taste

• 2/10

"One by one they were all becoming shades. Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age."

The dead - James Joyce
  • 5/10

• not many scrobbles, but really good stuff there though
    for B-complex I give you +1 so

8/10

"Otecko môj drahý, ak tam dakde uvidíte tri ruže z jednej stopky vykvitať, nuž tie mi doneste. To mi bude najmilšie."
  • 8/10

• 4/10

• 3/10

"One by one they were all becoming shades. Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age."

The dead - James Joyce
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2011, 05:04
    6.5/10

• Nothing I really hate but nothing I like or love either.

5.5/10

"Swing on a spiral"
  • 6/10

• adixczz said...
    • User
    • 2 Nov 2011, 03:29
    5/10

• 6/10, on the grounds that i dont know who 80% of your artists are, but the ones i do know are pretty awesome

• 9.5/10

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes.
  • 9/10

• 6.8/10

"Swing on a spiral"
  • it would be 7,5 but for the avatar I give you:

8/10!

The dead - James Joyce
  • We share alot of awesome artists in common, and I only looked at your top 50.

9/10

• 7/10

• Trupko said...
    • User
    • 30 Nov 2011, 21:09
    8/10

• 5/10. decent with a few missteps e.g. disturbed, skrillex, and limp bizkuit

witty phrase.
  • generally very very good!
    9/10

"Otecko môj drahý, ak tam dakde uvidíte tri ruže z jednej stopky vykvitať, nuž tie mi doneste. To mi bude najmilšie."
  • good, good!

8/10

The dead - James Joyce
    • zabi124 said...
    • User
    • 23 Jan 2012, 10:16
    2/10

• 0/10

sorry, but i don't like it at all. it's toooooooooo dark for me.

• 3/10

• 5/10

Your musical compatibility with HelterSkelter_ is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Coldplay and Daft Punk.

But still I can find it interesting. I Looked your tags mostly but it seems that its repeating itself. Not bad music. I could hang in your living room : )

...Sound of a Matter...
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.