How will/did you celebrate your 20th birthday? :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2007, 09:00

How will/did you celebrate your 20th birthday? :)

I havent a clue now :)

• it snowed a foot on my 20th, so me and my closest friends just huddled into a warm apartment and played drinking games that night. and i got puked on! happy birthday to me :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2007, 22:11
    this sounds good :) however the snow is now away ...

• Buy beer, buy wine, drink beer and wine with friends at home and then go into town and get them to buy you beer :p

• I won't be doing much, just a quiet celebration with my friends for today. Once I've got my work and exams out the way though...

I will be drinking until I no longer can :D

• i shall probs be, like most ppl on here getting more drunk then i ever have before, its like a lil challenge i set myself every year!
    my fella has been really ill for the past 2 birthdays though so hopefully this will be the most superydupery birthday ever!
    hehe
    much luv to all
    xXx

xXx
  • i shall probs be, like most ppl on here getting more drunk then i ever have before, its like a lil challenge i set myself every year!
    my fella has been really ill for the past 2 birthdays though so hopefully this will be the most superydupery birthday ever!
    hehe
    much luv to all
    xXx

xXx
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Apr 2007, 22:14
    I rly don't want to celebrate it at all. I don't want to become older :)

• im gonna have a nice dinner at home with friends and then go to town and have a few drinks... :-) can't wait for the party, but dont wanna become older either :) hehe so i just throw a party, that distracts me ;)

• I will have a party with my best friend. She has birthday two weeks before me so we will celebrate one week after her birthday and one week before mine. Supposed to be big :)

• beichan said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2007, 11:39
    I'll be in Toronto looking for an apartment for when I move there for college later this year :D

• I spent my birthday at my girlfriend's city. We've been to the theatre, we had a small oficial party (because her dad had his birthday just four days earlier). Nicely spent, I must say :D

LARP fans, I invite you to our group - click here
    Board Games? You bet your ass, hell yeah! Board Games Group
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2007, 19:32
    Hmm.. I don't know. I don't have to think about it now! I don't really know what I will do tomorrow :p :)

• viatch said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2007, 20:43
    I went to San Diego for the weekend with my family.
    Hit the beach, Balboa park.. it was pretty fun :)

• ImaRoss said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2007, 20:49
    i was in russia for mine. i was almost killed by drunk. and every place i tried to go was closed. good times though you know.

• This year my birthada coincided with my English exam...
    So, the day was hard.
    But in the evening I with some of my friend went to Beatles Caffee and we were drinking wine.

No beer, no coctails or anything. It was ptrety nice, it felt like you really get older, sitting in a nice place, talking, listening to music, slowly sipping wine. And also it was nice because it's unusual for us to spend time this way. Usually, we drink beer and or go to disco or smth like that.

But sometimes it's good to change habbits, to feel the difference.

Search me...
    • pauca said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2007, 18:36
    My 20th birthday was my best so far. We drank and played cards with closest friends and the we went to a Drum & Bass party. Black Sun Empire was playing, it was really a great night. It lasted 'till 8 a.m.

Next year I 'd like to go skiing in France or Switzerland with the same friends.

smile to the world and the world will smile at you
  • I did what I always do. Nothing. I never celebrate my birthday.

• hadexo said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2007, 08:05
    almost the same thing as the guy above, I don't remember too much anyway, bad memory, and it was some days ago XD

• Treviro said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2007, 13:29
    Nothing special. Almost nobody remembered me, but was a cool day anyway.

• I had a last-greeting for a grandfather of mine, who died the week before. It was the first member of my family that died, in my Later that evening i saw the new Pirates movie, just out the day of my birthday.
    But the day before my birthday i saw this horrible suicide, a man who jumped in front of a train.
    i always thought leaving the 'teener'years behind was getting more mature, but i didn't know it would come that fast.

• My cousin and I went on a bus tour of my own city...it was pretty fun. I did something else, but can't remember lol ('twas back in may)

• it was wonderful day (not typical to my birthday)
    so many people remember and congratulated on me ..(again not typical)even some surprised me in the university.. and that made me feel special :))..
    the day finished with very big party at home :)))

Vij! Bqla vrana.
    Po4ernq - samo neq
    s prast da sochat...
    • IvaPg said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2007, 18:53
    well that is the first birthday since i was 14 that i didn't get drunk,not a even a little bit:))..it was pleasant atmosphere with couple of best friends in my house:)..

• I woke up at 4 AM to study for an exam which started at 9 :). And then had some other classes till 3 PM. At night I went out with my sister. Just the two of us. For the first time I didn't want to spend my b-day with ppl I don't really care about :). And it was an awesome day. i was happy, energetic (maybe because of all the coffee I drank to stay awake :P), and not even the fact that I saw the guy I liked with another girl got me sad. I was in such a good mood...:D.
    I'm not looking forward to my 21st anniversary though. I feel so old!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.