favourite cartoon whilst growing up?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Apr 2006, 15:56

favourite cartoon whilst growing up?

what was/were your favourite cartoon(s) when you were growing up?

i think "the racoons" were bad-ass! i also loved "thundercats", "alvin and the chipmunks" and "captain planet"!

• robmosz said...
    • User
    • 20 Apr 2006, 08:35
    I remember something like Thundercats or Megacats! My favourite show, though not a cartoon was Power Rangers. The original, but they had so many spin-offs after I lost interest.
    I also liked Street Sharks and Biker Mice From Mars, I think those two might be making a comeback, on TV or as movies :D

• teenage mutant ninja turtles. hands down my favorite! i also liked garfield and friends and captain planet.

• Transformers, Thundercats & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

• thundercats, he-man, teenage mutant ninja turtles, ullyseyes (cant spell it lol ) :P

• Eleniel said...
    • User
    • 25 Apr 2006, 01:02
    Hello there,

I remember cartoons as Thundercats, He-Man and his feminine version: She-Ra (and the animated movie too!), Turtle Ninjas, the old Spider-man and Spider-woman, Captain Planet, Captain Tsubasa, The Centurions, Silverhawks (from creators of Thundercats, I think)... Hmmm, Captain Future, The Jetsons, El festival de los robots and Les Mondes Engloutis (I dont know the english names), and I can assure that I saw much more: the TV was my world until I discovered Literature. Also, I enjoyed with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and The Movie...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2006, 16:04

Hands down..

scooby doo. as for not cartoons, are you afraid of the dark was the greatest show ever.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2006, 15:03
    i brought a street sharks dvd today!! <3

• Samurai Pizza Cats!

Sigs are for interesting people!
    Whoa!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 May 2006, 18:45
    Looney Tunes :D

• ninja turtles, gi-joe, and x-men woohoo

• wwfanz said...
    • User
    • 12 May 2006, 21:57
    Garfield and Friends, Spider-Man (1994 version), X-Men, Bobby's World, Tiny Toon Adventures, Batman: The Animated Series, Animaniacs. I think I watched just about everything on Fox Kids though.

Edited by wwfanz on 22 May 2006, 22:40
  • transformers, teenage mutant hero turtles, tom and jerry! and i remember mighty morphin power rangers too, especially the episode when one of them came back as the "white ranger". haha good times.

• Re:

Quoth SuperTom:
    transformers, teenage mutant hero turtles, tom and jerry! and i remember mighty morphin power rangers too, especially the episode when one of them came back as the "white ranger". haha good times.

that was the best. the green one came out of nowhere, and then turned white/gold. and yet his zord thing was as big as the other 5 combined. not fair? no. :P

favorite cartoon? Animaniacs. anyone remember Eek! The Cat? Captain Planet was good for laughs, Bobby's World, but Power Rangers was the best (which spawned Big Bad Beetleborgs and VR Troopers...)

• teenage mutant ninja turtles was the favorite. funnily enough, for some reason i was bored and channel surfing the other day and it was on.... ah memories...

My Weekly Top 3
    • Winand said...
    • User
    • 25 May 2006, 10:25
    Thundercats, Spiderman, X-men

now i like Family Guy ^_^

Visit -> Belgen - Belgians
    <iframe src="http://widget.stagram.com/follow/__USER__NAME__HERE__"; style="height:27px;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2006, 16:09
    ninja turtles and candy. :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2006, 08:53
    Looney Tunes
    Now I like South Park, Futurama and Family Guy :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2006, 19:39

Re:

Quoth mmadmadammimm:
    Looney Tunes
    Now I like South Park, Futurama and Family Guy :D

how did i forget looney tunes? and warner bros!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2006, 20:32
    oh and i 4got happy tree friends :D

• Probably the Samurai Pizza Cats and the Ninja Turtles :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Jun 2006, 07:59
    Reading through this thread brought back so many memories!

I used to love watching Bobby's World every Saturday morning (I live in Australia so it may have aired at a different time in other places). Other favourites include: The Jetsons, X-Men, Spiderman, Looney Tunes, The Tick (was awesome!!!) and so many more that I can't remember.

First seasons of Power Rangers were also great and I remember the Green Ranger / White Ranger story line. I used to hate his "human" character but that White Ranger costume was too cool for school lol. I also used to have a crush on the Pink Ranger haha.

• MY PET MONSTER! Pet Monster, I love you! Oh, and Inpsector Gadget!

• Mask! :p

The vibrations on the air are the breath of God speaking to man's soul. Music is the language of God. We musicians are as close to God as man can be. We hear his voice, we read his lips, we give birth to the children of God, who sing his praise. That's what musicians are. (from Copying Beethoven)
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.