do you like the change in the new linkin park or do you prefer the old music from…

• do you like the change in the new linkin park or do you prefer the old music from the band

personally i like both styles of linkin park but they have definatly become softer in minutes to midnight i dont know what new album will be like but hybrid theory and meteoara are probably still there best work

• i prefer the old music.
    i like the minutes to midnight album. but i like hybrid theory and meteora more^^

• i like minutes to midnight but its nothing compared to Hybrid Theory and Meteroa, two of my favorite albums of all time.

• hmm, I like what they write, n music anyway is great. some changes I think go to good.. always good to try smth new, n I think that real fan is who luw LP in spite of different sound ..

|If U R Dead Or Still Alive - I Don't Care|
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Jun 2009, 22:22
    ^ I agree.

• no one album will be like Meteora or Hybrid Theory i think, but i love every single song of LP, and even if MTM is very different, i think it's beautiful as album.

• prefer the old sound too. mtm wasn´t so bad at all but i hope they´ll return to the old style and stop making songs like "new divide" to often

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.