Pata Party Time?

• Pata Party Time?

In order to further make estrus and electrified this group I think it is time that we had a party! It's going to take a little bit of planning - there should be a big cake, of course, a free bar, surprises wrapped in silly paper for everyone, there has to be at least one fight but what else? What 'pataphysical party music do we ant? When is everybody free?

That's more than enough!
  • I think that many funky dead people would love to come. They're kind of free all the time, you know.

• I'm gonna bring free poison for everyone.

• Eekhmm, well I didn't exactly mean that - it's just that we could invite some nice dead people, because they look bit sad and bored. Just cause they're dead doesn't mean that they don't deserve some fun!!!

• You are right Carewnazdrewna the pata party is for everyone alive or dead as long as they are nice. In fact they don't even have to be particularly nice! As long as they are well dressed. I think we should have a dress code?

That's more than enough!
  • Carewnazdrewna ha detto:
    Eekhmm, well I didn't exactly mean that - it's just that we could invite some nice dead people, because they look bit sad and bored. Just cause they're dead doesn't mean that they don't deserve some fun!!!

Maybe you didn't mean that but..I think I meant that.

• dress code?

• hey , I'm italian!

can I say something about dress code!

• When is everybody free?

imbuteria; the dress code looks at an incredible starting point that is the party. can I please address an issue that Fr0mN0where brought up there/? he asksl When is everybody free? I think he should ask; whenwhen is everybody free? For one I will wear what i do and so on <wink> but perhaps there is the need for all attendees to be 'logged on' so-to-speak in simultaneity, or Fr0mN0where have i grasped the most obvious end of thy stick?

Comments (0)

You are required to comment on this thread.
  • my location

• and a big cake

• Yes Phillip360 you have a firm grasp on my obvious stick. We must dress up as a character from the life of Pere Ubu (incomplete) and all log on (as it were) at the same time (GMT) – meet up in imbuteria’s location, drink from the ‘pataphysical free bar of completion, eat imbuteria’s big cake and engage in ‘pataphysical party activity. What can go wrong?

That's more than enough!
  • Artwork for the invitations could be inspired by the work of Pierre Radisic

Comments (0)

You are required to comment on this thread.
  • Ceci n'est pas un gateau

That's a hat which I shall be wearing, where's the cake?

• Being prepared by our 'patachemistry department...

• my loved drink!

• and

• Alright, I'm in for the party but I tell ya, I'm not the one who's gonna clean up when the party is over.

• when the party is over

• Who is that girl Renata? She's alright, she should participate to the party with me.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.