• ubik4 said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2008, 06:24
    The 10 in 1 gardening tool

• ubik5 said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2008, 06:33
    Huuuh?

• yeah i tried out the uno-motorbike didn't like all the cold air. instead i listen to Synchronisation while driving very fast in the car depicted on the left

Comments (0)

You are required to comment on this thread.
  • coming soon

SUPERMETAPATAPARTY

we’re organizing the supermetaparty!! it’s a web party whose date will be later communicated. A lot of free thinkers, indipendent artists, founders of groups and social networks and interesting people from all over the world are invited. The event will take place in our supermetapataphysical virtual space. Everyone who will be able to participate to the party even without the ufficial invitation will be admitted. Obviously there will be an abundant buffet, a classy free bar, plenty of music, performances and any kind of multimedia art form. Everything will follow a precise theme according to the supermetapataphysical manifesto and the taste of the founder. A mind open to combinations of ages, styles and expressive modalities is required, still everyone can contribute as much as they can. It’ll be an erratic and somehow nether path through reflecting surfaces ... Have a good following! " hours date time in Gm
    start 01.00 pm 04.21.2009 end 11.00pm 04.22.2009

theme: alice in wonderland and through the looking glass

volete mettere links alla vostra musica? fatelo nei threads, ad esempio Music!! cliccate sulle immagini, vedrete che qualcuna contiene sorprese...bene nelle discussioni seguenti potete fare la stessa cosa, ad esempio ]url=http://www.last.fm/music/Alice+In+Wonderland][img[http://www.soundshunter.net/images/2008/04/17/piano.jpg]/img][/url[ con le parentesi messe nel buon senso é la prima immagine: si sceglie e si inserisce una foto come immagine e poi si tratta come un blocco unico mettendo il link nascosto in quella che é la parentesi url= e ricordandosi di chiudere alla fine del blocco con /url. o dicendo in altro modo:
    (url=l'indirizzo del pezzo che vuoi caricare)(img)indirizzo dell'immagine(/img)(/url)
    mettendo le parentesi quadre al posto delle tonde.

• I like the hug machine, where can I order one?

• hug me pillow

• x

x

dangerkoma
    Edited by dangerkoma on 8 May 2009, 04:10

• why not! sounds good!

http://www.last.fm/group/cooperative+tagging

This group is especially for smaller artists (less than 5000 listeners) that have no, not enough or inappropriate tags. Anybody who joins should listen and then appropriately tag at least a few artists connected to this group. Tag single songs, whole albums, or the artist in general. Leave comments. Anything is good to get a not yet known artist up and spread their music. Come back everyonce in a while to check out new artists who joined the group.

If you're artist or manager and want your band to be connected to the group please let the group leader know and they'll be added. As soon as a band goes over the 5000 listener barrier they'll be unlinked from this group.

Oh, and it could also be usefull to let other users or group members know how you want them to tag your artists, albums or songs, so feel free to post some suggestions about that. Anybody who has ideas about how to improve this group is very welcome to share their ideas. Thanks for your help!

• oh I'm very sad! a friend have rec me this group http://www.last.fm/group/cooperative+tagging,
    well, i join, i tag everybody and i suggest the groups i support for tags.
    now I discovery I was banned with this message in a tread of the group:" @ imbuteria

it is not the purpose of this group to post any artist that has less than 5000 listeners - i can hardly imagine you are playing in about 30 bands.

I don't want to be a pisshead but: as the group name says this is about COOPERATIVE tagging.

One tags all your bands and gets one tag for his band in return. Kind of unfair."

without the way for apologize if i misunderstanding what declarated in the overview of the group.

this is very impolite. If sombody commit a mistake, you tell him.

:o(

this person is not able to give a help to indypendent music, is a narcisistic impolite.

I'm very very sad for that. :o((

• ITALIANO
    IN SEGUITO AI RECENTI CAMBIAMENTI NELLA POLITICA DI LAST.FM, IMISOUND NON E' PIU' ATTIVO QUI - SE TROVI INTERESSANTE QUELLO CHE LEGGI QUI SOTTO PERCHE' NON VIENI A TROVARCI A WWW.IMISOUND.COM DOVE SEI INVITATO AD UNIRTI ALLA NOSTRA COMUNITA' E DOVE LA MUSICA E' GRATIS PER TUTTI!

ENGLISH
    DUE TO RECENT CHANGES IN LAST.FM POLICY, IMISOUND IS NO LONGER ACTIVE HERE - IF YOU FIND WHAT YOU READ BELOW INTERESTING, PLEASE VISIT US AT WWW.IMISOUND.COM WHERE YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND WHERE THE MUSIC IS FREE FOR EVERYONE!

ITALIANO
    La musica indipendente è una musica ricca di passione e di invenzione che nasce nel cuore e non a tavolino e che non si conforma necessariamente alla legge del mercato. Questa musica, che spazia abilmente tra i generi musicali già conosciuti e ne inventa altri, pur essendo spesso di qualità eccelsa, tuttavia rimane per molte persone una musica avvolta nella nebbia dell'inconsapevolezza o dell'incomprensione, viene persino evitata o guardata dall'alto in basso come una sottomarca della musica tradizionale. Oggi, grazie soprattutto all'arrivo di internet e alla possibilità di ascoltare la musica online, si è aperto finalmente qualche varco nel muro di gomma e la musica indipendente comincia a farsi sentire al di fuori del proprio rione. IMIsound, senza pretese, vorrebbe essere a modo suo un altro piccolo varco in quel muro di gomma, offrendosi come vetrina e posto d'ascolto e creando attorno a sé una comunità online che abbraccia indistintamente tutti coloro che amano scrivere la musica, suonare la musica, registrare la musica, produrre la musica, promuovere la musica, distribuire la musica e soprattutto ascoltare la musica.

ENGLISH
    Independent music is a music rich in passion and invention that comes to life in the heart and not on the drawing board and does not necessarily conform to the law of the market. This music, that wanders freely among musical genres inventing new ones on the way, while often of the highest standard, nonetheless remains for many people a music that is shrouded in the fog of unawareness or incomprehension, avoided even or looked down upon as a sub-brand of traditional music. Today, thanks above all to the advent of internet and the possibility of listening to music online, a breach has finally been made in the wall and independent music is now able to make itself heard outside its own neighbourhood. IMIsound, without pretensions, would like to be in its own way another small breach in the wall, providing a showcase and listening post and creating around itself an online community that embraces indistinctly all those who love to write music, to make music, to record music, to produce music, to promote music, to distribute music and above all to listen to music.

• Comments (0)

You are required to comment on this thread.
  • Did you know that it was the Scottish cartoon character Oor Wullie that invented free radio? It was a happy accident really!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Sep 2009, 23:45

This is a personal creation

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.