Your compatibility with ♥ Japanese members

• My musical preference is 71% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• tribuzy said...
    • User
    • 26 Jun 2009, 20:42
    68.05% *--*

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jul 2009, 11:05
    45.43%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jul 2009, 14:12
    43.06%

• My musical preference is 20.81% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 26.9% similar to the ♥ Japanese group.

Heimiric, I own thou :P

• SynnieGates said:

Heimiric, I own thou :P

No wonder, the charts are shitty x)

• My musical preference is 65.04% similar to the ♥ Japanese group.

Yay! :D I thought it would be far lower.

〜美しい雨〜
    ~beautiful rain~
  • My musical preference is 66.63% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I fit in!
    \o/

• My musical preference is 71.76% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I fit in!

O:

• Hi :)

My musical preference is 54.58% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

I believe it'll become higher :P:)

• My musical preference is 37.91% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

Naw well...

• My musical preference is 68.92% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 44.52% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2009, 22:25
    My musical preference is 61.37% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I fit in!

• y musical preference is 25.84% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 47.4% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• 66.79%

okay, I´m an usually average type.

^___^

befindet sich noch in Bearbeitung
    • Idahaha said...
    • User
    • 23 Oct 2009, 22:01
    My musical preference is 65.06% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I fit in!
    Oh well..~!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2009, 17:43
    78.41% !!!!!

My musical preference is 78.41% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I fit in!

\o/

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Nov 2009, 09:33
    54.8%

• gerritb said...
    • User
    • 9 Nov 2009, 21:39
    My musical preference is 67.66% similar to the ♥ Japanese group. Musically, I fit in!

• The similarity between user XxChiixX and group ♥ Japanese is high, at 70.02%

• adachin said...
    • User
    • 13 Nov 2009, 03:29
    My musical preference is 33.51% similar to the 笙・ Japanese group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?[/url

• adachin said...
    • User
    • 13 Nov 2009, 03:31
    My musical preference is 33.51% similar to the 笙・ Japanese group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?[/url

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.