PASSWORD IS NO MORE

• Shootan said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 04:12

PASSWORD IS NO MORE

Let all bitch, moan and complain and/or celebrate in this thread over the death of an old regime

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 04:19
    Despite Password being a collection of the few \mu\ and now \music\ posters worth giving a shit about, \mu(sic)\ happenings were typically left out of it's business. The reciprocal should remain true as well, in my opinion.

• Feels terrible man, i mean it got canned exactly 3 days after i got my internet back and i only got 2 albums from the rec thread :(((((((((

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 12:15
    Some of the users got banned as well, right? Shit sucks.

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 30 Dec 2010, 16:58
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 14:46
    I'm mostly just amused that Jack got banned.

oh, Slipz, try the what.cd forums!

• [spam]

[spam]

• Shootan said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 16:32
    Oh we can just use msn or aim and be bffs on IM programs

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 17:00
    let's make an fb group guys!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 17:13
    We'll be back soon.

• password was a lame group for jerks. good riddance.

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 17 Dec 2010, 00:20
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 18:09
    because you hadn't been part of PW for ages

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 18:13
    whalebarf said:
    password was a lame group for jerks. good riddance.

Password was a great group for people who have a habit of saying things that are worth the few seconds it takes to read them. You may be thoroughly amused by one sentence quips and vapid comments so long as everyone is "nice" but some of us aren't. And the forums were baller and some of the best music I've heard in my life came from the recommendation thread. Shit that kind of goes beyond entry level emo and Katy Perry.

• [spam]

[spam]

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 18:22
    It was never about forcing someone's taste, if it was we there wouldn't have been the level of diversity that we had.

• SilverAllen said:
    whalebarf said:
    password was a lame group for jerks. good riddance.

Password was a great group for people who have a habit of saying things that are worth the few seconds it takes to read them. You may be thoroughly amused by one sentence quips and vapid comments so long as everyone is "nice" but some of us aren't. And the forums were baller and some of the best music I've heard in my life came from the recommendation thread. Shit that kind of goes beyond entry level emo and Katy Perry.

lol why u defending a group u left also the group leader hates u and wants to destroy ur e-life ur weird

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 18:34
    Because I don't care about social circles in any context at the moment or about who likes who or who doesn't like who. That's for the lowest of minds.

• [spam]

[spam]

• [spam]

[spam]

• [spam]

[spam]

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 18:56
    SilverAllen said:
    Because I don't care about social circles in any context at the moment or about who likes who or who doesn't like who. That's for the lowest of minds.

+1 respect

• SilverAllen said:

umm u said the only reason you talk to shootan is to usurp this group sheesh

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 19:21
    Yeah, that's why I demoted myself even after he said he would grant me the full range of permissions. That was my power play.

Any other misconceptions based on out of context lines, you need me to clear up? I'm home plotting out my spring semester, so I've got the time.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2010, 19:34
    Yeah, you said you don't like me. I've drawn the conclusion that you don't like me. Is this true?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.