I listened to The Verve until they broke up and the next obvious thing to do was to listen to Ashcroft. Incidentally, I hated Alone With Everybody for a long time. Then one day I woke up and heard the genius in it.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
It was Do You Sleep? and I saw her perform in on David Letterman.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
Not sure. When I listen to them, it's mainly for the atmospheric quality. Besides, I think some of their lyrics are in Danish.
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
London Philharmonic Choir
I think the only album that I have of thier's is a version of Handel's Messiah.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Would have to be The Foggy Dew with Sinead O'Connor.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?