Step 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 10 songs that play, no matter how embarassing.
Step 4: Post and let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 5: Bold the songs that someone guesses correctly.
Step 6: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1) We went to the youth club and we looked out of place.
2) All these visions in my head, shoot the gunner baby for the watershed
3) Learn to love me, Assemble the ways
Shoplifters of the World Unite
4) So I am in the Twilight of my youth, not that I'm going to remember
Anybody Wanna Take Me Home
5) Do you feel headwired? Were you satisfied?
6) Smoke, Lingers around your fingers, Train, Heave on to Euston
7) The Gap that grows between our lives
8) One lifetime is long enough, is long enough to wait
9) Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this life