12 mai 2009, 13h49m par valdivine
21 avr. 2009, 5h59m par OneDrunkWalkingFri 17 Apr – The Dead Milkmen
Not in order:
I Walk the Thinnest Line
Two Feet Off The Ground
Smoking Banana Peels
Methodist Coloring Book
Right Wing Pigeons
Life Is Shit
Wonderfully Colored Plastic War Toys
Swordfish->Youll Dance to Anything->New Order song??
Beach Party Vietnam
Depression Day Dinner
Take Me to the Specialist->I Am the Walrus
If I Had A Gun
*BONUS* "Rock and Roll" (Velvet Underground)
Showed up a wee bit late - assume they played Punk Rock Girl, too...
Thanks to Brendan R. and Alex S.
A very good performance!
15 nov. 2008, 3h52m par Cucumber19901. How did you get into 29? The Dead Milkmen
William said, "Hey Jeff, listen to this song. It's awesome." He played me Bitchin' Camaro
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Iron Maiden
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? DragonForce
The choruses of "Through the Fire and the Flames" and "Operation: Ground and Pound" have nearly identical lyrics. I choose them.
4. What is your favorite album by 46? Alkaline Trio
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Shai Hulud
The 3 full lengths, the comp, a bunch of splits and eps.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? The Loved Ones
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? New Found Glory
No, but maybe there should be.
8. What is your favorite album by 15? The Queers
Love Songs for the Retarded
9. What is your favorite song by 4? The Bouncing Souls
For All the Unheard.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Minor Threat