31 oct. 2007, 8h47m par shannylee
30 sept. 2007, 0h47m par eccuuu1. What are you listening to right now?
Chamillionaire - The Ultimate Vacation
2. What song makes you sad?
Loads, loads, loads. Loads of songs.
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
Doo ya Chain Hang Low.... :D
4. Your all time favorite band?
5. Your newly discovered band is?
Astral Doors and Falconer are still quite new to me.
6. Best female voice?
My pet peeve...! >:S Well, a few from the 80's. Bonnie Tyler and the singer of Heart.
7. Best male voice?
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
This changes alot and quite often too. Right now I guess rap thanks to Chamillionaire.
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
Queen I suppose :)
10. What do you listen to, to calm down?
I dont know...
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Bullet for My Valentine
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
Chamillionaire I guess, it should pass quite quickly tho :D
13. Most hated band?
At the moment, Nightwish. :P
2 jui. 2007, 2h46m par trivial0921Step 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarassing the song.
Step 4: No repeats of artists.
Step 5: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 6: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 7: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner. Under the Bridge
2. We had fire in our eyes Let It Die
3. You ain't nothin but a hound dog Hound Dog
4. One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces. One of These Days
5. Wonderful you, the dope you are The Dope
6. And you're rushing headlong you've got a new goal Headlong
7. Hate something, sometime, someway Got the Life
8. A wild ride, over stony ground Animal
9. Do you think we're better off alone?
10. Don't be so hard on yourself
28 mai 2007, 19h35m par SageaIF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
7. When you're finished tag some other people to do it!
1. Opening Credits: Destruction Preventer
I guess as I'm born I prevent somethine? o.O
2. Waking Up: Patterns in the Ivy II
3. First Day In School: Aces High
I guess I'm in flight school?
4. Falling in Love: Young Lust
Appropriate song, foshizzle.
5. First Song (Strange headline): One
First song=One? Sure.
6. Fight Song: Craving For Another Killing
I guess I got into two fights and killed?
7. Breaking Up: Dismembered Self-Immolation[track]
Wow, violent way to break up...
8. Prom: [track artist=Katatonia]Rusted
29 nov. 2006, 20h39m par TheMuffin-ManThey are pointless. I don't even like them. But I'll do one anyways.
Sort by song title
First song: '39
Last song: Zombie Dance
Sort by song length
Shortest Song: Monuments Burn Into Moments (20 seconds)
Longest song: Valhalla Awaits Me (41 and a half minutes)
# of tracks by artist
Most songs: The Beatles (227 songs)
Least songs: I have a lot of artists with just one song.
Most Played Tracks
1. La Grange
2. Doctor Doctor
5. Don't Stop Me Now
7. Little Guitars
9. Rainbow in the Dark
10. Blackest Eyes
6 jui. 2006, 1h41m par k28921
8 juin 2006, 18h26m par k28921
26 fév. 2006, 3h32m par armst