My friend James introduced me to their debut album.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Something Corporate
it Probably was Konstantine.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
"The older I am the less feeling I have without the gospel"
4. What is your favorite album by 49? Heatmiser
Cop And Speeder
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Brand New
Oh, about a half a dozen if you're counting EPs and stuff.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Erik Mongrain
Gotta be "Airtap!"
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? AFI
8. What is your favorite album by 15? My Chemical Romance
I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love
9. What is your favorite song by 5? Jack's Mannequin
Into The Airwaves
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Elliott Smith
Most of his music tends to convey the opposite of happiness. But his music also reminds me of people I enjoy spending time with. …