3 mars 2012, 16h16m par GorionIM
30 déc. 2011, 14h06m par ReachDown
21 oct. 2011, 23h42m par theChooKi must be bored
1. How did you get into 29?
Ramones - uuuhm. There was a clip of em in some tv show document thingy and i though they sounded coool. So i bouht a "greatest hits" album of some kinda and so on
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Running Wild - i really dont remember. i think it was Rivalry or Privateer
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - iasfidsfjs i dont know. too tired to think
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Devin Townsend - right now its Ki
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Joe Satriani - uuuhm, 7
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Stray Cats - Rock This Town
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Elf - well... yyeeeah i could say so. Happy (dats dat good ol irony, mate)
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
Anthrax - I Am the Law, Madhouse, Indians
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
Judas Priest - Blood Red Skies
16 mai 2011, 5h28m par domunitedhttp://metalrecusants.wordpress.com/2011/05/16/ronnie-james-dio-in-memoriam/
Heaven & Hell
DIO & THE PROPHETS
All The Fools Sailed Away
Shame on the Night
Rainbow in the Dark
King Of Rock 'n' Roll
Rock N Roll Children
Heaven and Hell
Heaven and Hell
22 avr. 2011, 10h41m par Ratenstein2010
At the Edge of Time, Blind Guardian
The Devil You Know, Heaven & Hell
Unplugged in New York, Nirvana
Fear of the Dark, Iron Maiden
No More Tears, Ozzy Osbourne
Bark at the Moon, Ozzy Osbourne
The Number of the Beast, Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden, Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath
18 avr. 2011, 18h20m par ce84
- artist13th Floor ElevatorsalbumThe Psychedelic Sounds Of The 13th Floor Elevatorsartist13th Floor ElevatorsalbumEaster EverywhereartistAcid Mothers Temple & The Cosmic InfernoalbumAnthem Of The SpaceartistAcid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O.albumElectric HeavylandartistAcrimonyalbumTumuli ShroomaroomartistAC/DCalbumLet There Be RockartistAC/DCalbumHighway To HellartistAC/DCalbumBack In BlackartistAerosmithalbumToys In The AtticartistAfghan WhigsalbumGentlemenartistAfghan Whigsalbum1965artistAfrican Head ChargealbumMy Life In A Hole In The GroundartistAfro Celt Sound SystemalbumVolume 3: Further In TimeartistAgitation…
1 jan. 2011, 13h27m par NecromancerScrobbles
Artists - Number of scrobbles
1) Kamelot - 778 listens
Never thought this band could be my no.1; they aren't my favourite band, either a band that I play every day. BUT Poetry for the Poisoned was a great album that pulled my attention; the songs are way darker than the ones on Epica or Karma and have way more layers which makes it a very interesting album...and a lot of plays for them.
2) Iron Maiden - 722 listens
Iron Maiden is my alltime no.1 band and I listen regulary all their albums in a row. All periods have something special: the Paul Di'Anno period has a raw feel, during their first years with Bruce Dickinson they excelled in songwriting and the Blaze Bayley-time wasn't that bad either bar the Virtual XI-disaster. They tend to write more epics now, which isn't bad, but The Final Frontier wasn't that great either.
3) Airbourne - 626 listens
Airbourne are the sons from the guys in AC/DC: great rock'n'roll-feel, great riffs and albums that are a nice listen. …
8 nov. 2010, 15h27m par darkessencejoshhttp://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r300/dark_essence_4zzz/darkessence-banner.jpg
Industrial, EBM, dark elektro radio based in Brisbane (Australia).
We go live to air every Monday from 10pm-Midnight AEST on 4ZzZ 102.1fm / http://stream.4zzzfm.org.au.
1. Reaxion Guerrilla - Psycho Destruxion (feat. Johan Van Roy)
2. Shiv-R - Open My Vein (Detroit Diesel remix)
3. Aesthetic Perfection - The Devil's in The Details
4. The Pain Machinery - Fearless
5. Pill Brigade - M.O.D.
6. Apoptygma Berzerk - Love Never Dies pt.I **req**
7. Sirius - Abrasive Contagions
8. Angels On Acid - Now You Know
9. Alter Der Ruine - State Of Ruin **req**
10. R010R - Field Mechanic
11. Com.pulsion - Red
12. Elf - CIA Hypno Programmed Robot Assassin **req**
Interview with Salva of Culture Kultür
17 oct. 2010, 0h41m par MrPenguin_FA
10 juin 2010, 5h35m par maplejetChaos and lots of things happening around the music world. Now time for my thoughts.
GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN
It all came quickly...first the single, then it leaked...the result...now a candidate for best album of the year despite what the haters (and indie pitchfork midgets) think. Eminem is back in full colors with Recovery. Gone all the filler songs that pulled Encore down and the accents that ruined Relapse...he even acknowledges it. Also are the lack of other rappers as it's just appearances from P!nk, Rihanna, Lil Wayne and Kobe. His raps, come out blaring in full force, hardcore. The songs lean more towards pop rap, but his vocals come out as hardcore hip-hop. Some of the highlights include 25 to Life, a track that starts out as if it was another hate track to his ex-wife Kim...but in the end, it's a metaphor and the Kim really was...hip-hop.
Also a great use of sample on No Love (feat. Lil Wayne) as What Is Love is sampled...yes...the Roxbury song...and it's sampled good. …